The Viking Beard Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Just back home after seeing some romantic thing at the cinema. (Possession)
Wasn't even there with a woman, had free ticket and cinema is always fun, but after this I need some death metal in me :D

Anyways, how many of you out there are growing "real" beards?

It's been a while since I shaved now and hopefully I can resist the urge to do so until after Wacken 2003, then I could get some real hair on my chin to show off :D

This is a real spam thread I guess, unless anyone can think of something filosophical to say about berds?

No, I guess not :D

But hey, I haven't spammed a whole lot in several months, I feel the urge to do so...

szandekh

16 Apr. 2002
Dacula, GA, USA
www.geocities.com
yeh, my goatee is mad cool. beards are okay man, but huge ass sideburns is where its at. mine are like 3 inches long and super thick. better than a beard..... in my opinion. beards get food and spit and resin all caught in em too, that sucks.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
You get the hang of how to eat with a berad after a while, I did the misstake of trying to eat an ice cream this sumemr, bad idea :D

You don't look very death metal'ish with ice cream all over your big beard :D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Well, after Amon Amarth gig here back in March (I think), all that anyone could talk about was the lead singer's beard, hahaha...okay, everyone thought the gig kicked ass too, but that's one hell of a Viking beard.

I've only ever tried to grow it out maybe 2 or 3 cm. After a while it just gets annoying...it starts to itch and all. I've proven to myself that I CAN go facial hair...and that's all I need to know. :D

I don't like sideburns...makes me look too much like the old guys who go to shows here and talk about how every gig sucks and that no band could compare to Megadeth and Laaz Rockit back in '86 blah blah blah whatever...

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
Originally posted by Warthog

I don't like sideburns...makes me look too much like the old guys who go to shows here and talk about how every gig sucks and that no band could compare to Megadeth and Laaz Rockit back in '86 blah blah blah whatever...

Hey :) less of the "old guys" shit LOL
you younger guys should have been around to witness the whole thrash metal scene in the 80's ;)