The thread for old campers, but also new campers! What to take to Wacken!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

perfectmansions

W:O:A Metalmaster
28 Okt. 2014
Staffordshire, England
Okay, I will explain how this whole custom came about, although it is a private joke turned into convoluted enigma.

There was a Wacken where one person was really hungover and he was disconsolate (we shall not name him). So another Wacken person said "hold this cucumber in your hand and imagine you were as strong as that"

And, miraculously, his hangover disappeared.

I know it sounds strange. But you have to make sure that you include the cucumber in your shop.

T-Lex

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Apr. 2015
Scotland
Okay, I will explain how this whole custom came about, although it is a private joke turned into convoluted enigma.

There was a Wacken where one person was really hungover and he was disconsolate (we shall not name him). So another Wacken person said "hold this cucumber in your hand and imagine you were as strong as that"

And, miraculously, his hangover disappeared.

I know it sounds strange. But you have to make sure that you include the cucumber in your shop.

...cucumbers aren't strong haha!! Although all I can picture now is a mass cucumber sword fight when everyone's hungover which could help ease the pain. However I think ill give the cucumber a miss :p
Hair of the dog seems to work fine for me :D