THE (semi) DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO GETTING TO WACKEN

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
flamesoftheend schrieb:
Ok I just joined the forum today and Im going to Wacken for the first time this year. I've been trying to work it out so I know exactly how to get there. I am flying with ryanair. If anyone can be bothered can you help me confirm I have this right that would be great.

When my plane arrives, you get the airport bus which takes you from Lübeck to Hamburg ZOB (the bus station) but after this I am confused with what happens, do you then go from the bus station where you arrive to the train station next door and get a train to Altona and once there a train to Itzehoe then finally once at Itzehoe you get a bus to Wacken?

Thank you if anyone can help and sorry if Im being stupid! :confused:
If you're lucky, you could catch a train from the "Hauptbahnhof" to Itzehoe, but that'll be IC-trains, and you have to pay a supplement. So, better take a train to "Altona" (S-Bahn or regular train) and there take a train to Itzehoe.

29 Juli 2005
Scotland
Quark schrieb:
If you're lucky, you could catch a train from the "Hauptbahnhof" to Itzehoe, but that'll be IC-trains, and you have to pay a supplement. So, better take a train to "Altona" (S-Bahn or regular train) and there take a train to Itzehoe.

Ah so its probably best to go to Altona first, thanks! :)

mikemyres

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Nov. 2004
haha yer ah to the right cheers. Oh yer I forgot germans drive on the WRONG side of the road :p