The Rugby World Cup

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Originally posted by monochrom
As I am the only german I know who is interested in the Rugby World Cup, I wanted to ask who from the forum folk is going to follow it. I know mugabe is sort of a fan, but hey, it can't be only a Swede and a German.

Oh yeah, and I cheer the All Blacks.
I sometimes look at it, but football is more interresting... :)

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
I won´t follow the Championship so much, but "Los Pumas" are there. Our Argentine team! I know they improved their play a little bit in the last months, but i don´t know if they will pass at least the first round!

Let´s see....

Vamos Pumas carajo!! I don´t know if they will win a single game, but i´m sure they will defend our national colors with pride!!

Good luck to all teams!!

See you!!

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Well, first match today and.....

Australia - Argentina (24 - 8)
Congratulation Australia!! Our player Contempomi missed 75% of our field goals. I think that was the key for Australian´s Triumph! I hope we can do it better the next time!!

See you then!