The Rugby World Cup

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by dittohead
not rugby!!! football/baseball/cricket is boring...ANYONE can play that! not rugby!! you gotta be fit and tough! tackle little bastards and challange them..its a great sport!!!

Well then I will be good for playing rugby.I am tall,heavy and have rockhard bones and a bit strenght.Lets make Wacken girl rugby team

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Well then I will be good for playing rugby.I am tall,heavy and have rockhard bones and a bit strenght.Lets make Wacken girl rugby team

im the total opposite ;):p
would be a good idea...but this years soccer didnt want any injuries....wouldnt work for rugby without any injuries:p

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by dittohead
they got some dangerous field goal kickers :D:D...

but the all blacks are a great team!! and i just liove their warm-up thing...the huku is it??

The haka. All the pacific island teams do this. I'm really looking forward to seeing the Tongan (Tonganese?) haka.
:D

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Originally posted by monochrom
The haka. All the pacific island teams do this. I'm really looking forward to seeing the Tongan (Tonganese?) haka.
:D
The Adidas advertisement with the All Blacks haka is to be found here:

http://www.nzallblacks.net/downloads.asp

I still remember France (hate them as I do) kicking the NZ divas out of the previous WC. Much like the last football WC, with France's abysmal performace. Really looking forward to this year's.

I'm a bit angry about letting the Zimbabwean rugby shirt pass by on eBay, though. It had "No Mercy No Limits" in large print across the back. Summarizes the domestic policy of my namesake pretty well.

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
One week until kick-off - Pumas against Wallabies, what a perfect start!

@Hammered Gods: Maybe the modern pentathlon is for you. You get to ride, shoot, swim, run and fence. Comes pretty close to sex. :D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
I would prefer sex :D:D:D Really I don't like sport,that is too healthy for me:D:D:D

you could combine the both ;);)

defence!! - make the partner hold out longer

playing dirty & attack from behind - :rolleyes:...it might hurt for you ;):p

all out attack - a quickie :p:p:p:D