The Rugby World Cup

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
As I am the only german I know who is interested in the Rugby World Cup, I wanted to ask who from the forum folk is going to follow it. I know mugabe is sort of a fan, but hey, it can't be only a Swede and a German.

Oh yeah, and I cheer the All Blacks.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
rugby is a MANs sport! hell yeah ill watch it!! south africa gonna win it ;):D:D goooo spring boks!!

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
I'm not going to talk about hairy girls in a rugby thread (but I disagree with you!!! :D:D)
:rolleyes:.....i have proof!:p

i dont really watch it...but i do thing its a great sport...i understand the rules...
GOOOOOO..springboks! :D:D:D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by monochrom
So one guy so far, and he's cheering evil (aka the Springboks :D) - any fans of Samoa or Georgia in here? :rolleyes:
they got some dangerous field goal kickers :D:D...

but the all blacks are a great team!! and i just liove their warm-up thing...the huku is it??

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
I am not a sport fan.Watching sport is boring. Anyways sport is shit in general.Best fun are moshpits (my broken nose can just agree with that) :D:D:D:D

not rugby!!! football/baseball/cricket is boring...ANYONE can play that! not rugby!! you gotta be fit and tough! tackle little bastards and challange them..its a great sport!!!