The Grand "Just got back from Wacken" Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by putridtorture
wacken was great, met dittohead, a coming curse, carpathian wolfe etc. and i also saw lucretia and monochrom but didnt get time to meet them.

hey, you really should have said hi! :(

Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust

By the way, Germany sucks! WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO FUCKING DIFFICULT TO BUY ICE-CUBES TO REFRIGERATE OUR DRINKS? :mad:

Just joking, Germany rules, except for the ice-cubes stuff :D The only place where we found some ice-cubes to buy was in the McDonalds near the Altona Station, in Hamburg.

argh, all you Spaniards and Australians and other guys from the south, stop complaining about the lack of ice cubes and air condition in Germany! :p
Sodomy, you´ll see how it is here when you´ll be living here during autumn and winter - you´ll be happy when its hot again next summer for a few months! ;) :p :D

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
I love Wacken

I do believe that that was the best weekend of my entire freakin' life! Better than Mardi Gras and every ozzfest so far combined! AWSOME!

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
Kinda fine been a busy day at work today and i just got some money through from my shares at work which was nice so i got a new mobile..was a bit expensive but worth it! and you ? :)

nice :)

Oh I have worked out some of the details for the trip to Switzerland next week.

Also for my trip to Sandviken tomorrow.

Part from waching clothes tonight I have also done some shopping (beer and food :D ) and eating, aslo started watching a real sucky movie with J-C Van Damme...