The Grand "Just got back from Wacken" Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by putridtorture
wacken was great, met dittohead, a coming curse, carpathian wolfe etc. and i also saw lucretia and monochrom but didnt get time to meet them. the bands were fucking awesome, and i will post the 8 cameras worth of photos we took when they are all developed :-D. See ya all later

you and i are toooo quiet!! we need to speak out!! :D:D:p

Syt

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Juli 2003
Itzehoe
Website besuchen
Originally posted by NordicRage
German ppl need to learn english..

... or at least learn to understand a swedish drunk metalhead who tries to order a beer.. "bööööö" means "give me a beer, please!"

:D

I know what you mean - whenever I noticed language difficulties, I tried to mediate. Haven't spoken so much English since I was last in the States. :)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Zombi
Hey everyone, although I didn't just get back...I thought I'd start this thread. I met a few of you. It was nice. Wacken was great this year.

Peace everyone!

you mu-t-h-a-f-u-ckk-er :D:D:D:p

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I don't know why I didn't meet Mugabe or Monochrom at the Heavenshallburn show. I was there, too, and not too many people decided not to see Kataklysm or Dark Funeral (or going to the camping zone).

By the way, Germany sucks! WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO FUCKING DIFFICULT TO BUY ICE-CUBES TO REFRIGERATE OUR DRINKS? :mad:

Just joking, Germany rules, except for the ice-cubes stuff :D The only place where we found some ice-cubes to buy was in the McDonalds near the Altona Station, in Hamburg.

By the way, please to meet you all! I'll try to improve my languages skills before next WOA!! :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust

By the way, Germany sucks! WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO FUCKING DIFFICULT TO BUY ICE-CUBES TO REFRIGERATE OUR DRINKS? :mad:

Just joking, Germany rules, except for the ice-cubes stuff :D

I got ice in my jackie and coke in the white rabbit saloon :)

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by gnoff
I got ice in my jackie and coke in the white rabbit saloon :)
Me too, but what we wanted was a big bag full of ice-cubes, because we brought our own bottle of Jameson, which costed about 12 €.

Those plastic bags full with ice-cubes are pretty common in Spain, and they can be bought in every petrol station.

I'll have to get used to it, because in October I'll be living in Germany......

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Me too, but what we wanted was a big bag full of ice-cubes, because we brought our own bottle of Jameson, which costed about 12 €.

Those plastic bags full with ice-cubes are pretty common in Spain, and they can be bought in every petrol station.

Yeah, I remember those from gas stations in the states, they were cheap as hell as well.

You don't get that in sweden though.

Actually here you just get some off of the road :D

You did know we have arctic weather the year around, with polar bears roamig the streets??

:rolleyes:

I't only minus 20 today, maybe we will see the sun today?

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Got back also (and this forum finally works)!

and I'm totally exhausted... yesterday I immediatly had to work again, so no time to recover.

I saw some great bands and get to know some great bands

especially Dark age, Die akopalyptischen reiter, Breed 77, Sonata arctica, Subway to Sally and Stratovarius were bands I never heared before but did a great show.
other great bands: In flames, Soilwork, Thyrfing (I was in the front of the stage when the singer was spitting blood:S), Ancient rites and probably some other:)

and no Slayer:p

And I still haven't seen Fallen knight singing during the metal karaoke!:(:p

and I'm still healthy! We were with 10 people and five had to go to the first aid or hospital because of injuries, toothache or they just became ill:S. It was a real disaster-WOA for them

but anyway, I had a good time but....

Next year they really have to have a good line-up for I will go to wacken. there is a chance the dynamo festival will go on and if so I will go there. But I said this last year also so don't pin me down on it:)

Shadowtear

21 Dez. 2001
Helltown Ahaus
www.metalinferno.de
Ehm..I´m back since sunday.... but the forum haven`t really work till yesterday you know...

was a strange Wacken....cool to meet all teh nice people..hope to see you again...
the Thyrfing gig was brilliant...and any other gigs also

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
I don't know why I didn't meet Mugabe or Monochrom at the Heavenshallburn show. I was there, too, and not too many people decided not to see Kataklysm or Dark Funeral (or going to the camping zone).
We arrived to the tent with only about 20 minutes or so left of the show, and also we stood in the back.

PsychicVeteran

In October you won't need any ice cubes ;)

A Coming Curse

11 Mai 2003
Leeds, England
Website besuchen
got back home this evening.... minus mulk but thats another story.... really enjoyed wacken... quite an experience... met some cool people off the forum.... although I didnt meet as many as I would have liked.... but there is always next year.... and for my last words....

Ich bin eine dumme insel affe.
:D