The Grand "Just got back from Wacken" Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Hey everyone, although I didn't just get back...I thought I'd start this thread. I met a few of you. It was nice. Wacken was great this year.

Peace everyone!

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Yes, very cool with all the people from the forum - I actually met A LOT of you all the time :D, crazy band of bastards you are...

Extreme Noise Terror, Nile and HeavenShallBurn ruled very much, the party was amazing - had an extremely amazing time actually.

Also I don't think I ever laughed so much in such short time. ;)

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
I'm back to work today. It's a pretty odd feeling.

Wacken was so much fun this year, and I really liked the usual easy-going spirit about pretty much everything (football shirts excluded). I had some trouble remembering who was whom of the forumlers, though, since all German people look like Rudi Völler. Also, I'd had a few. :)

Concert highlights:

Holy Moses
The Crown
Carpathian Forest
Heavenshallburn
Nile

Apparently Slayer played the entire "Reign in Blood" album, but I still found them pretty disappointing.

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by mugabe
I'm back to work today. It's a pretty odd feeling.

Wacken was so much fun this year, and I really liked the usual easy-going spirit about pretty much everything (football shirts excluded). I had some trouble remembering who was whom of the forumlers, though, since all German people look like Rudi Völler. Also, I'd had a few. :)

Concert highlights:

Holy Moses
The Crown
Carpathian Forest
Heavenshallburn
Nile

Apparently Slayer played the entire "Reign in Blood" album, but I still found them pretty disappointing.

Did you find any leftover Underberg in your stuff?

FuckedUpCat

31 März 2003
Sundsvall, Sweden
www.sentrika.tk
I got home yesterday.
Had a great time I must say. Will definitly go back next year if I got the money and time for it!
Met a lot of forumlers and it was asskicking fun!! :p

Saw some good bands also:
Masterplan
Gamma Ray (Not gamma gay :p)
Annihilator
Testament
Sentenced
Stratovarius
Circle II Circle
In Flames
and some more that I don´t have the energy to remember!

Hail to all ya guys!!
*big hugs from kitten*

putridtorture

14 Dez. 2002
Edinburgh. Scotland
www.putridtorture.com
wacken was great, met dittohead, a coming curse, carpathian wolfe etc. and i also saw lucretia and monochrom but didnt get time to meet them. the bands were fucking awesome, and i will post the 8 cameras worth of photos we took when they are all developed :-D. See ya all later

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by putridtorture
wacken was great, met dittohead, a coming curse, carpathian wolfe etc. and i also saw lucretia and monochrom but didnt get time to meet them. the bands were fucking awesome, and i will post the 8 cameras worth of photos we took when they are all developed :-D. See ya all later

Ts Ts Ts
:D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I'm alive, but not well...

Will stat working tomorrow, maybe I should go there in my pink shirt, without washing it first??

:D