The Alcoholic-Allstar-Thread about Mezcal/Tequila and what else burns the throat!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
*throws over some mead to witchfinder*
here you have some, you just have to heat it :)
strange... thought England is a Germanic/viking country as well?

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
guess you have to go to the viking festival more often :)
or brew your own mead - the supermarket stuff is crap...

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by xpet
dunno...was wearing a very stupid uniform :D
But we can try and repeat it next Wacken, I´m still trained in offering beer! And if I don´t do it, just REMIND ME!!! I mean that seriously!
But hey, I didnt demonstrate anything, just was giving the people free beer :)

ND - still red wine :D

Ok, Great!!!!! I'll remind you..... If I don't you just have to remind me to remind you about that thing :p :D :D :D

I'm do not too much white or red wine, I'm always drinking beer, tequila, vodka or rum.... but I would love to learn something about good wines.... any tips????

^witchfinder^

guess you have to go to the viking festival more often :)
or brew your own mead - the supermarket stuff is crap...

yeah the stuff from the supermarket is horrible nothing like the mead at Wacken ......what was that red stuff ??? i was too drunk too know what it was ...it was sold at the same place as the mead ...called bulls blood or something *i think*
maybe it was just red coloured mead i dunno but i think it tasted pretty good

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
woohoo, Rosk is back :) :D
OK, I´ll remind you to remind me to remind me...ehem :D
wine?? Have to admit I didn´t have much wine in Mexico...dunno what you can get hold of over there... But my faves are South African & Austrailan white wine and chilean & spanish red wine I guess :)
Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon to be precise :) Merlot is tasty too. And portugese vinho verde :)

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by ^witchfinder^
.what was that red stuff ??? i was too drunk too know what it was ...it was sold at the same place as the mead ...called bulls blood or something *i think*
maybe it was just red coloured mead i dunno but i think it tasted pretty good

that was called Viking Blood. Mead mixed with cherry juice :)

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
woohoo, Rosk is back :) :D
OK, I´ll remind you to remind me to remind me...ehem :D
wine?? Have to admit I didn´t have much wine in Mexico...dunno what you can get hold of over there... But my faves are South African & Austrailan white wine and chilean & spanish red wine I guess :)
Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon to be precise :) Merlot is tasty too. And portugese vinho verde :)

Yeah, I'm back!! ;)
There's not much mexican wine, but I think i can get some chilean or spanish red wine.... I'll se if they're not so expensive, if so I'll stick to the old and almighty cerveza ;) :D

@witchfinder: I had that red thing too (Viking blood) but I thought it was typical mead, cause I had never tried it before. I went to the tent and asked for Mead and that was what they gave me..... how does mead looks???? :confused:

^witchfinder^

i had a kebeb when i was sober in Germany once and it was f**king great ...actually thats what made me eat them again ....cos for nearly 7 years i didnt eat a kebab after being soooo sick one time on my birthday ....umm of course i had been drinking ...but come on ;) i couldnt blame the beer ...could i hahaha

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
wanna have some Tavuk Dürum... eh chicken Döner.... guess should stick to the German forum, too drunk to speak english ;)
:rolleyes: as I am talking turkish already :D :D