The Alcoholic-Allstar-Thread about Mezcal/Tequila and what else burns the throat!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
well, Holsten Pils is OK, but normal Holsten is disgusting. Did I ever tell you that I had a student´s job as a promotion girl for Holsten Pils? :D Was standing in a supermarket and gave the ppl free bottles of beer :D Needless to say, a lot of the bottles were found in my bags later :D

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by xpet
well, Holsten Pils is OK, but normal Holsten is disgusting. Did I ever tell you that I had a student´s job as a promotion girl for Holsten Pils? :D Was standing in a supermarket and gave the ppl free bottles of beer :D Needless to say, a lot of the bottles were found in my bags later :D

wOW xpet!! I didn't know you were a demonstrator!!! It would have been fun to watch you offering free beer :p :D :D

@withcfinder
I think the strongest thing I've had is a Bacardi rum label with 151° ... really good, by the way

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Rosk
wOW xpet!! I didn't know you were a demonstrator!!! It would have been fun to watch you offering free beer :p :D :D

dunno...was wearing a very stupid uniform :D
But we can try and repeat it next Wacken, I´m still trained in offering beer! And if I don´t do it, just REMIND ME!!! I mean that seriously!
But hey, I didnt demonstrate anything, just was giving the people free beer :)

ND - still red wine :D

^witchfinder^

@Rosk hmm rum i love rum :) i havent seen that one ...we have bacardi rum ...but its only normal strength
we have one called Woods 100 which is ...umm i cant remember 50% i think it is an old navy rum it kicks ass :)

looking forward to trying that mezcal .....and i want the worm
i think i had something like it ...called Tehuana or something ...do you know it ? it tasted like soil

Originally posted by ^witchfinder^
@Rosk hmm rum i love rum :) i havent seen that one ...we have bacardi rum ...but its only normal strength
we have one called Woods 100 which is ...umm i cant remember 50% i think it is an old navy rum it kicks ass :)

looking forward to trying that mezcal .....and i want the worm
i think i had something like it ...called Tehuana or something ...do you know it ? it tasted like soil

RUM? I realy like RUM!!!

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
RUMspammen, RUMficken, RUMsaufen or what? :D :D :D

ND- still wine

ehm this explains everything :D

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
grmpf
as I already said two times, it IS red wine :) hehe. White wine is much too cold in autumn :D was just too lazy to type the whole word :rolleyes: or maybe too drunk :rolleyes:

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
oh no, its not evil, its just tasty :) Of course it makes you more drunk than beer, but beer is too cold in this season as well ;)
*loves mulled wine*
*is glad about this thread*