The Alcoholic-Allstar-Thread about Mezcal/Tequila and what else burns the throat!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by xpet
TAMTTASITSAITAKAWAYDRN :D :D :D

:confused:

Wow!!! A really great thread Ms. kschpät and Mr Shizzo!!!

Ok.. Let's talk about tequila.... what brands do you have at home xpet??

And then about Mezcal... Shizzo, I knew you didn't do too much harm to the bottle you bought here in monterrey becuase Marcos told me you just had very little here :p Which one was the best Mezcal you tasted here??? I'll take sugestions for the one I'll take to WOA 2003.. so start to vote!!! :D

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
great thread, I agree!
Oh, this character salad was how I wanted to name this thread - "Tequila And Mezcal Thread To Avoid Spamming In The Serious And Important Thread Also Known As What Are You Drinking Right Now" ;)
*just openend a bottle of red wine*
anyway, I actually found an online mailorder who had this Sauza Hornitos and ordered 3 bottles - was the best Tequila I ever tasted in Mexico. So I definitely had to buy it again :) :) :)

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
great thread, I agree!
Oh, this character salad was how I wanted to name this thread - "Tequila And Mezcal Thread To Avoid Spamming In The Serious And Important Thread Also Known As What Are You Drinking Right Now" ;)
*just openend a bottle of red wine*
anyway, I actually found an online mailorder who had this Sauza Hornitos and ordered 3 bottles - was the best Tequila I ever tasted in Mexico. So I definitely had to buy it again :) :) :)
It was a very fitting title kschpät ;)
Hornitos is good, is it "Hornotis Reposado" or regular white one???

@Shizzo: Ok, it's really easy for me to find that one here.... I have great tastes don't you think ;) :D

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
*pours over a lil lil glass of Tequila to Rosk*
I guess i wouldn´t have ordered regular white Tequila at a mailorder ;)
but what you get here usually as tequila is crap - mostly Sierra stuff :(

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
*pours over a lil lil glass of Tequila to Rosk*
I guess i wouldn´t have ordered regular white Tequila at a mailorder ;)
but what you get here usually as tequila is crap - mostly Sierra stuff :(

Ahhh thanks for the lill Tequila glass!!!! *stops the shaking*

*slaps himself for being such a fool*
I know you're an expert, you wouldn't order regular white Tequila ;) :D :D

Edit:

I just noticed this is my 500th post!!!!!!!! :D :D
I did it at last :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
CONGRATS!! *throws over mone more Tequila*
well, actually i didn´t know that there is white Hornitos :D ;)

^witchfinder^

the strongest drink i have had has to be polish spirit (vodka) at something like 60% that stuff is a killer on the throat :)
the strongest beer i have had so far is a Belgian beer called Bush at 12% it is f**king evil hahaha

N.D (now drinking) holsten pils :)