Tell the forum if you are ready to go to WOA

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by FuckedUpCat
he he he.. sounds good that! a loooong way over to Australia.. can´t you just swim over the atlantic? he he he he he he

you know, I would! But the part of the Atlantic I'd have to swim through to get to Europe is MOTHERFUCKING COLD. There's a reason why the people at the end of Titanic turned blue. :D

FuckedUpCat

W:O:A Metalhead
31 März 2003
Sundsvall, Sweden
www.sentrika.tk
Originally posted by Warthog
you know, I would! But the part of the Atlantic I'd have to swim through to get to Europe is MOTHERFUCKING COLD. There's a reason why the people at the end of Titanic turned blue. :D

*LOL*
true.. but you are a superwarthog!!! You should be able to stan anything.. even tetrapakattacks!! hehehehehe
:p

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
i ordered them - but the bastards at argon havent sent a confirmation - i went to the fucking bank they charged my debit card

so fucking wankers at argon are gonna die

fuuck i am fuuucking tired

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by FuckedUpCat
*LOL*
true.. but you are a superwarthog!!! You should be able to stan anything.. even tetrapakattacks!! hehehehehe
:p

lol, I'm still here, aren't I? :D But yeah, I figure...it's 3 hours driving time to the shore, then a few months swimming time, then time for me to thaw out of the ice cube that I'll probably turn into on the way over there...I don't think I'll have enough time before Wacken. :D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
ahhh did that ages ago...what are you a student, too ;) :D:D

got my flight, tix and camping shit ready :D:D

DISGORGE

W:O:A Metalhead
18 Mai 2003
Alfsög, Sweden
Website besuchen
Student this and student that, I´m more of a retard.

I get the tix on the bus when we get on it, perfect. No chance ocf leaving it at home.

My tent(from 1969)is lying rotting somewhere in the shed. I´ll dig it out when the time comes

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
i dont think they will be the prob... its the friggin summer time :rolleyes:
annnnnd just make it hold u p:roleyes: