Tell the forum if you are ready to go to WOA

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Fallen_Knight
Reason creating this thread was that I see talk and so on, now let the others know who is 100 % going (Having ticket and so on).
Then we might know who we can start looking for at WOA 2003

ordered with SRF and all, paid and stuff.

Will get the tiocket onm he bus

am drunk as a fuck...

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by DISGORGE
I´m riding on the Sweden Rock bus. They hold the tickets there until you get on board.

heh, 14 days? I´ll bet that feels secure
Me as well, and I guess this year will be about 748 others once more :)

Where are you leaving from??

Zarborg

W:O:A Metalhead
I got my WOA ticket, I'm still need a airplane ticket, a tent and money. As u see all is going fine :p. The ''fun'' part will to find my way of Hamburg Airport to Wacken (I'll try to find some metalhead and follow them, with a little bit of luck they will not going at a Mozart concert). But whatever what happen I'll be at WOA, except if I die or get lost in Germany.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
ahh your lucky... your alredy in hamburg. im not..i gotta get to hamburg from lubeck then head to itzehoe via elmshorn
danke www.bahn.de

BlaspheMouse

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Juni 2003
Belgium
Website besuchen
got my woa ticket
got my woa t-shirt
got my woa cd in the car stereo
got a whole lotta jupiler
got the route printed out
got the WOA on the back window of my car

I think I got everything I need, now just looking for a tent, some clothes and food :)

but those are things you don't really need at woa (exept for the clothes maybe)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
im gonan come back every 2yr... cos i hear every two years have thrash n death...next year is power/black metal..not my scene ;)

but this my first :D:D:D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
hahah yeah ill probably go for the atmosphere... cos i dont want anybody to forget about me :D:D:rolleyes:

meeehhh power metal time is drinking time :D:D:D:D