Tell the forum if you are ready to go to WOA

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Lucretia
hey, when are you staying here? Let me know, we could arrange some meeting :)

I arrive on Monday before the festival and intend to stay for 2 nights to get over 24 hours of flying before going to the festival on Wedsnesday and I am staying for 2 nights after the festival.

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
I got my ticket in the mail yesterday.
All the people who said how bad metaltix are, i got the ticket registered mail, to USA, 2 weeks after ordering.

I have my flights and my ticket, and i'll be in the forumcamp.

A friend of mine will maybe come.

And I saw Xmen 2 last. GO SEE IT!

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
I also got my ticket to Roskilde :)
Iron Maiden and Immortal playing there, along with Bjork and a lot of other non metal bands I want to see.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
ok, bought my ticket for the Argon bus last night. I've got one other confirmed attendee, my friend Sebastien. Another DC 'banger named John should be joining us as well, barring any catastrophes or acts of God. Now the simple matter of airfare has to be dealt with, and then we'll be as good as there. :D

FuckedUpCat

31 März 2003
Sundsvall, Sweden
www.sentrika.tk
Originally posted by Warthog
ok, bought my ticket for the Argon bus last night. I've got one other confirmed attendee, my friend Sebastien. Another DC 'banger named John should be joining us as well, barring any catastrophes or acts of God. Now the simple matter of airfare has to be dealt with, and then we'll be as good as there. :D

just in the neighbourhood ey??
hehehehhe