Stupid people part 2

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

catlash

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
I only keep up with their attempts at failed research and such to keep record of how bad they actually are. PETA has been the cause of more ineffective bumbling than anything else. In past 'help efforts' they have released minks out into an ecosystem unfamiliar with the predatory feirceness of minks, they have freed pets unaccustomed to the outside world and ill equipped to deal with it into the 'concrete jungle' that cities are because 'freedom is better', they have caused injury to humans in order to get their point across ('animal life is better than human life' is the point they seem to drive home in these instances but we are animal too-albiet we call ouselves civilized), and I have personally seen two of their member run up and attempt to spray paint a woman wearing a fur coat WHILE wearing leather belts and shoes themselves! I have also seen them do in the past just as this report states and only last year they came out and petitioned AND demonstrated to the mayor of Slaughter, Ok to force him to change the town's name because 'it indicates a love of killing animals. The town's name is Slaughter BECAUSE one of the great forefathers of that town's last names WAS Slaughter and in fact family members still live!! They lack in research, insight and it sometimes seems, intellect.

30 Nov. 2006
www.corrupt.org
catlash schrieb:
I only keep up with their attempts at failed research and such to keep record of how bad they actually are. PETA has been the cause of more ineffective bumbling than anything else.

Well, no more bumbling than government or democracy in general. Their investigation into the meat industry has been wonderful. A lot of people here don't like them because they perceive that our state has a large meat industry, but I don't see the harm.

catlash

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
Conservationist schrieb:
Well, no more bumbling than government or democracy in general. Their investigation into the meat industry has been wonderful. A lot of people here don't like them because they perceive that our state has a large meat industry, but I don't see the harm.

Indeed but when you come from a city where PETA is more than infamous for making it's bumbling presence known and you yourself have personally seen many of PETA's Keyston Kops routines then PETA is the one that sticks out for ineffective attempts.

True. They like to try to create mountains out of molehills. Now I am all for being as kind as possible to all living creatures and I will not wear fur an animal is killed for or exotic leathers (I wear cow leather but then cows as they are now were never nor could ever be wild) and there are animal organizations I support, just not one such as PETA. People in the state I am currently in still talk about the Slaughter fiasco. You do not come between people in Oklahoma and their meat! LOL!