Stupid people part 2

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
LooseCannon schrieb:
I heard this news story on the radio today & I just read it online about a woman who was scorned("Hell hath no fury........").She used Super Glue on her ex-boyfriend.Glued his dick to his stomach,his balls to his thigh & glued his asscheeks together.

www.post-gazette.com/pg/05307/599800.stm

I may never piss off another woman as long as I lve.
Heh! Bah!!

She's a bitch!!

catlash

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
Here's a real good one. This guy should be considered for next year's Darwin award. In the paper today it told of a guy in South Africa that had held a couple up at knifepoint then gave chase in a mad dash from the police. In his attempt to flee he entered a zoo and climbed one of the gates of one of the anial enclosures. the next day his mauled body was found in the tiger enclosure. The only other thing found aside form his weapon was an empty can of beer. No word as to whether the tiger had it that night with his human or the guy drank it before being mauled. Sorry, bad joke-he was not eaten, but he still deserves a Darwin.

Winterslaap

22 Nov. 2004
nederland
last week on the news here... a guy robbed a sigarette shop..he walked out the door..and pulled of his mask...so everyone could recognize him immediatly...even the people of the shop... so he got caught 3 streets away... mmmhhh kind of stupid :D

catlash

21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
And, with great minds like Pat Robertson in this world - this thread continues to live!

From: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060105...RftAgpH2ocA;_ylu=X3oDMTA3MXN1bHE0BHNlYwN0bWE-

Robertson Links Sharon Stroke, God's Wrath By SONJA BARISIC, Associated Press Writer
1 hour, 8 minutes ago

Christian broadcaster Pat Robertson suggested Thursday that Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's stroke was divine punishment for "dividing God's land."

"God considers this land to be his," Robertson said on his TV program "The 700 Club." "You read the Bible and he says `This is my land,' and for any prime minister of Israel who decides he is going to carve it up and give it away, God says, `No, this is mine.'"

Sharon, who ordered Israel's withdrawal from Gaza last year, suffered a severe stroke on Wednesday.

In Robertson's broadcast from his Christian Broadcasting Network in Virginia Beach, the evangelist said he had personally prayed about a year ago with Sharon, whom he called "a very tender-hearted man and a good friend." He said he was sad to see Sharon in this condition.

He also said, however, that in the Bible, the prophet Joel "makes it very clear that God has enmity against those who 'divide my land.'"

Sharon "was dividing God's land and I would say woe unto any prime minister of Israel who takes a similar course to appease the EU (European Union), the United Nations, or the United States of America," Robertson said.

In discussing what he said was God's insistence that Israel not be divided, Robertson also referred to the 1995 assassination of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, who had sought to achieve peace by giving land to the Palestinians. "It was a terrible thing that happened, but nevertheless he was dead," he said.

The Anti-Defamation League issued a statement urging Christian leaders to distance themselves from the remarks. Robertson made similar comments as the Gaza withdrawal occurred, it said.

"It is outrageous and shocking, but not surprising, that Pat Robertson once again has suggested that God will punish Israel's leaders for any decision to give up land to the Palestinians," said Abraham H. Foxman, national director of the group, which fights anti-Semitism. "His remarks are un-Christian and a perversion of religion. Unlike Robertson, we don't see God as cruel and vengeful."

The Rev. Barry W. Lynn, executive director of Americans United for Separation of Church and State, said a religious leader "should not be making callous political points while a man is struggling for his life."

"Pat Robertson has a political agenda for the entire world, and he seems to think God is ready to take out any world leader who stands in the way of that agenda," Lynn said in a statement.

Robertson spokeswoman Angell Watts said of critics who challenged his remarks, "What they're basically saying is, `How dare Pat Robertson quote the Bible?'"

"This is what the word of God says," Watts said. "This is nothing new to the Christian community."

In August, Robertson suggested on "The 700 Club" that American agents should assassinate Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, who has long been at odds with U.S. foreign policy. Robertson later apologized for his remarks, saying he "spoke in frustration."

___

On the Net:

Christian Broadcasting Network: http://www.cbn.org