RUMORS FOR 2009

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
HAHAHA!

Ac/Dc would be cool.....I can totally picture them at the "Night to remember" headliner.
Here's some more predictions (pulled out of my ass.....no backing info) from me:

Judas Preist
Testament
Suicidal Tendencies
Running Wild
Korpiklaani
Falconer
Iced Earth
Metal Church
Poison Black
Dragonforce
Destruction
Therion
J.B.O.
Blind Guardian
Suidakara
Saxon
Tom Angelripper
Subway to Sally
Some band with Kai Hansen in it
Mombo Kurt
: D (I'm so fucking psychic!)
Oh and reuniting...?
Sepultura (you know what I mean)
Pestilence
Fates Warning
Stratovarious

dttk0009

15 Juli 2008
I wouldn't go see Metallica if they came. It'd be fun to see AC/DC though. I'm not really crazy about either of those bands, but definitely the latter over Metallica. Can't stand them.

Huck

22 Aug. 2008
Spain
I think that current Metallica is shhit now too but, to be honest, I went to see them a couple of months ago in Electric Weekend Festival in Spain and they rocked...good set list, good vocals (accepting that the old Hedfield will never return) and great sound...only pissed about Mr Ulrich: he tried to do things that had nothing to do with the songs and his attitude wasn't good enough.

AC/DC would be more than OK for me.

And...for those who say that those bands would only bring people to see them...well, this has been my first time at WOA and, to tell the truth, we didn't care about the bill, me and my friends had always born in mind that some day we would go to WOA and I'm sure we will be there next year again, no matter who is playing, I will be enjoying 10-15 gigs at the least, surrunded by metalmates and drinking (warm) cheap beer...what else would I wish to be happy? ;)

By the way, I'm new here, hi to everybody!!

blackmocco

20 Aug. 2008
New Metallica song is up. Not exactly MOP again but a worthy effort. I'm new here too, by the way.
I'd be stoked for Metallica in '09. Why not, y'know?