RUMORS FOR 2009

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

lifesadream

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Nov. 2007
Atlanta,GA
Sorry I couldn't find the rumors thread for 2008. I am reading about AC/DC, Metallica as possible headliners. Any other bands rumored or a pretty close to certain that they are playing?

FromTheToedden

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Mai 2007
Wald von Dunwyn
as i heard are metallica very very very expensive and they have a long contract with the rock am ring/im Park (rip/rar) people, because of "the only festival gigs in germany"

ac/dc is a rumor

and rammstein are told, because they will (also a rumor) go on tour next year after a long break and because of a new album end of the year

mental_mercury

18 Juni 2007
Marburg, Hessen
as i heard are metallica very very very expensive and they have a long contract with the rock am ring/im Park (rip/rar) people, because of "the only festival gigs in germany"

ac/dc is a rumor

and rammstein are told, because they will (also a rumor) go on tour next year after a long break and because of a new album end of the year

rammstein would be fucking awesome. metallica and acdc...who cares..

DaveAus

W:O:A Metalhead
3 März 2008
Melbourne, Australia
If they want to make the 20th show a true milestone they should have bands like Sodom, Doro, Saxon, Rose Tattoo, Tankard, Motorhead or others like that to make it a real celebration of Wacken's history as well as some newer acts who are on the rise. I'd love to see that.

13 Okt. 2007
Boston Area, Massachusetts
People complained about Iron Maiden drawing too much of an "outside" crowd that wouldn't have gone to Wacken otherwise, imagine the crowds Metallica or AC/DC would draw :rolleyes:. If Wacken wants to make their 20th anniversary a special one for the fans that have been going all these years, get an act they care about, not one that's going to sell out the fastest and draw people who've never even considered going to Wacken before they found out AC/DC, Metallica, or some other huge rock star group were going to be playing.

Abaddon

26 Nov. 2001
Kiel
maiden are expensive, too, may be they are more expensive then metallica or ac/dc but they've come. i don't think the price would be a reason to not let them play. the new metallica is shit but they still play all the old songs. i'd like to see them, same as ac/dc.

rammstein... don't know. i like the music but it's not a band i want to see in wacken