Ok, this is officially the worst line-up ever

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Chaosweaver

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Aug. 2007
SB
5 years ago, DARKTHRONE were announced to play their LAST SHOW FOREVER at Wacken, so probably, it's going to be them and not Running Wild.

Canuck

4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
5 years ago, DARKTHRONE were announced to play their LAST SHOW FOREVER at Wacken, so probably, it's going to be them and not Running Wild.

I highly doubt it would be Darkthrone. The reason they did the show last time was in memory of Quorthon...so unless Quorthon has died again or some other big influence has died, it is likely not going to happen...

I'm still going for Running Wild personally. Most other bands people are listing are the types that would likely do a farewell tour rather than a farewell show, and Running Wild haven't performed since like 05. I can see them doing a farewell show at Wacken.

Jordan

25 März 2009
I'm still going for Running Wild personally. Most other bands people are listing are the types that would likely do a farewell tour rather than a farewell show, and Running Wild haven't performed since like 05. I can see them doing a farewell show at Wacken.
please no no no no NO.

enough power metal already.

if there's a deity at WOA, I praise it not to allow any other power metal band, WOA is already fully packed with that.

_Shadow_

23 Juni 2008
Brasov, Romania
In my oppinion some bands of, let's say "nu metal" have nothing in common with Wacken and 20 years aniversary... those kids are younger than the fest and parallel to metal.

So instead of BFMV and all that kind of non-metal I would prefer some real legends.

MrHellRaiser

1 März 2004
Holon, Israel
Website besuchen
those are bands like this that fuck it all up.

(description taken from their official myspace)

ASP
Gothic / Alternative / Rock

anybody notice something missing in the description?
I'd put Engel and Volbeat in the same description...

fuck it, I can even understand BFMV and BMTH (although they look and act like beaten up emo kids which they are)... But bands like ASP ?!

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
I've read on the net that its likely the unannounced band will be Emperor, if anyone has any ideas on that, I dont think Sepultura will be as they're still active with the new singer aren't they, also the cavalera conspiracy is touring, so why do max and igor need to do a last ever sepultura or even soulfly gig there?

Savatage I couldn't imagine being big enough, and still we haven't a band on the list who could headline the black stage!!!

And there's enough american style metal around the rest of the world for wacken to not need it!!! Maybe we get lucky an its really BFMV's last ever gig then we dont need to listen to them again!?! :p

Could it be Man'o'War?

Seatiger

W:O:A Metalmaster
1 Dez. 2008
I've read on the net that its likely the unannounced band will be Emperor, if anyone has any ideas on that, I dont think Sepultura will be as they're still active with the new singer aren't they, also the cavalera conspiracy is touring, so why do max and igor need to do a last ever sepultura or even soulfly gig there?

Savatage I couldn't imagine being big enough, and still we haven't a band on the list who could headline the black stage!!!

And there's enough american style metal around the rest of the world for wacken to not need it!!! Maybe we get lucky an its really BFMV's last ever gig then we dont need to listen to them again!?! :p

Could it be Man'o'War?

Manowar doing their last Gig on Wacken? No way...they will continue some years and their last show will be a 250.000 people gig in Valhalla man...