Ok, this is officially the worst line-up ever

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Yanos666

W:O:A Metalhead
6 März 2009
Liverpool
No, In fact, you basically ignored what I told you. My main argument wasn't "oh,so you don't like extreme metal, then...". My main argument was: I don't care about your personal taste and I don't care if you are happy or not with the line-up: I'm not, and I do have the right to say it, regardless of your opinion. If you are not agree with what I say, ok. But don't censure others opinion saying we are whining! If the line up it's ok for you... well, its not my business, if you are going to orgasm watching Bon Scott Band, well, have fun :D. If you don't like the line-up and that's makes you happy anyway... I dont care if you are a masochist.
But It's not ok for me, and that's not your business either. Being not agree it's not the same things as whining and being an emo.

Ok, just read the thread:

Oh,and I'm not selling my ticket. You'll have to bear a lot of childish emo whiners like me, I'm afraid. I can send you a photo of mine if you want to, so you can spit on my face if you recognize me. ;)

well looks like you took my post to heart... lighten up! lol an sure why not if ur into public degrading i'l be happy to spit on u if i see u!!! :p If your into that... there's some strange people on this website isn't there!!!??? :confused:

I think we got a new troll... but since your called medusa I must ask, do people turn to stone when they look at you?! And having a head full of snakes, does that make it difficult at the hairdressers?!

I think the heat makes me much more fasicious!

Medusa

13 Okt. 2008
¿Lighten up? ¿Troll? Mhhh...I was just kidding, I thought you would notice the sarcasm in my comment. You always misunderstand everything, uh? Well, I'm not a native speaker, maybe It's my falut, who knows. Yes, I'm a monster, watch out and keep your spit in your mouth! And of course, I'll be watching Anthrax. :D

BTW, a stupid question: Is the orga adding some new groups or not?

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
¿Lighten up? ¿Troll? Mhhh...I was just kidding, I thought you would notice the sarcasm in my comment. You always misunderstand everything, uh? Well, I'm not a native speaker, maybe It's my falut, who knows. Yes, I'm a monster, watch out and keep your spit in your mouth! And of course, I'll be watching Anthrax. :D

BTW, a stupid question: Is the orga adding some new groups or not?

I got your sarcasm yes, I was being fasicious, sorry. I guess when your not native english speaker its much harder to get the humour especially on a internet forums an not in person. I would never really spit on anyone! That'd be disgusting!

I'm guessin your spanish by the question marks being upside down, an I haven't spoken spanish for about 10years so erm... sorry will have to reply in english!!! :p

Lighten up = relax, and troll = well its a long standing joke on this forum regarding Jordan!!! Jordan the forum member not jordan the country!

Medusa

13 Okt. 2008
I was just "asking" about troll and lighten up because I was suprised at (at?) you thougth I was being serious. I was more serious a few posts above. Now the line-up is complete and everything is fucked up, and I don't care anymore because I lost mi hope :D:D:D
I'm french... and yes, living in Spain.

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
Well Jordan is french also and he moans a lot... maybe its a national thing... an I thought the British where the best in the world at complaining! Clearly we've been out done again!!! I guess we'l have to jus settle to being proffessional's at queing! Oh and making great metal bands! :D

Jordan

25 März 2009
Really? It's ironic you're telling people where they should or should not be from, sweetheart.
well, the "Al Bundy" signature was a clue, I guess... ;)

and as far as I concerned, Astrum can be respected for creating the thread we are currently spamming, so I forgive him a lot of things ! :D

Astrum

9 Mai 2006
Ramat Gan, Israel
Really? It's ironic you're telling people where they should or should not be from, sweetheart.
Ohcommon, breathe out. That was an immortal phrase by a great hero, athlete and family man.
Al_Bundy3.jpg

Medusa

13 Okt. 2008
Yeah, I noticed it was a quote... sorry but I had to reply to it. :D

I thought the British where the best in the world at complaining!

Have you ever been in Spain? :p They are not spamming here only because they generally have a poor english level. If they could...

So, no more new bands, right? Not a single one? Not a chance?