Ok, this is officially the worst line-up ever

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Yanos666

W:O:A Metalhead
6 März 2009
Liverpool
It IS the worst line up ever!!!

Mustsee:
Napalm Death
Machine Head
Amon Amarth
In Flames

Maybe:
Motörhead
In Extremo
Endstille
Anthrax
Schandmaul
The Boss Hoss

Damn, I should sell my ticket :(

then sell it an let someone who wants to go go lol the line up is pretty damn good man!

Its all the exetreme metal emo's complaining you shoulda booked for inferno fest or some other exetreme metal show Wacken is METAL not EXETREME METAL..... it has some of every type of metal....

An besides where is GWAR on your list? Where is Hammerfall, nevermore, airbourne, doro!? :p

I am almost suprised BFMV isn't in your must see ;)

STOP COMPLAINING... i'l let jordan off now just cos he makes me laugh a lot!!!

But please sell ya ticket an shut up :p

Jordan

25 März 2009
Wacken is METAL not EXETREME METAL..... it has some of every type of metal....
not this year ;) every kind of metal EXCEPT death-metal, man !
(oh, sorry we have two small bands on the WET stage between 12:13 and 12:18 ;) )
hahaha In flames aren't that bad mate they just lost their way a bit :p
A little bit ? rofl.
anders friden (don't even care to spell his name correctly) is a total disaster. he should really GET lost. :D
Yanos666 schrieb:
I'm never listening to you on credibility issues as you've got the musical depth of a trout!
haha, coming from the guy who says Obituary is not DM... ;) (I'll never forget that ! :p )
STOP COMPLAINING... i'l let jordan off now just cos he makes me laugh a lot!!!
and no one even cares to thank me for that... :(

Medusa

13 Okt. 2008
Its all the exetreme metal emo's complaining you shoulda booked for inferno fest or some other exetreme metal show Wacken is METAL not EXETREME METAL

I have enough of this fucking speech. Listen: WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN IF WE DON'T LIKE THE LINE UP. We payed the ticket, we booked the flights, the free days on the job... selling the ticket is not so easy, you know? And, anyway... if you do like the bill, that's NOT your business. You don't like seeing people angry? Well, ignore us! Watch away! We CAN say what we think, we payed so we can say what we think about we have payed for, don't you think? We are not whining on about it, we are EXPLAINING what we think. And that's not a reason to say "we are emos", this is childish and stupid.:)

And, by the way, Wacken has always had some extreme bands. Don't tell me In Flames is an extreme band, you should know its not. You don't like extreme metal and you are agree with the lack of it? THEN FINE FOR YOU. CONGRATULATIONS. HAVE FUN. I don't care. I do like it and I'm not agree with this excess of power-german-with-not-a-single-LP-bands... and I'm not asking your opinion about my musical taste. Shut the fuck up and mind you own business.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
13 Mai 2009
Istanbul / Turkei
I have enough of this fucking speech. Listen: WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN IF WE DON'T LIKE THE LINE UP. We payed the ticket, we booked the flights, the free days on the job... selling the ticket is not so easy, you know? And, anyway... if you do like the bill, that's NOT your business. You don't like seeing people angry? Well, ignore us! Watch away! We CAN say what we think, we payed so we can say what we think about we have payed for, don't you think? We are not whining on about it, we are EXPLAINING what we think. And that's not a reason to say "we are emos", this is childish and stupid.:)

And, by the way, Wacken has always had some extreme bands. Don't tell me In Flames is an extreme band, you should know its not. You don't like extreme metal and you are agree with the lack of it? THEN FINE FOR YOU. CONGRATULATIONS. HAVE FUN. I don't care. I do like it and I'm not agree with this excess of power-german-with-not-a-single-LP-bands... and I'm not asking your opinion about my musical taste. Shut the fuck up and mind you own business.

You're totally right but lets calm down...We are all metalheads.:)but dont call down for the organisators.
I am goint to send 1000 same mail tomorrow for adding an real ! extreme band
We can all dooo that:confused:

baci

24 Aug. 2007
Hamburg

why did you buy the ticket before the billing was announced? I don't understand people who buy a product without knowing what to get... you could expect a more heavy metal-related billing at the 20th anniversary, next year it will be more balanced again!

Medusa

13 Okt. 2008
why did you buy the ticket before the billing was announced?

Guess it: Because of the sold out... Of course. I didn't want to miss the very best of the beeeeeeest. :D Heavy metal related, well, maybe. But the line-up is poor. Not a fucking shit, right. But poor.

I don't understand people who buy a product without knowing what to get...

If you say "Wacken", you really don't have any clue of what you are talking about? Metal, many gendres mixed, good bands (many of them, not only a few)... you didn't expected this? I did. Come on, it's been 20 years now, I think that helps to guess what you can find on W.O.A.

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool

Well now ya see you shot yourself in the foot.....

Ok I know how difficult it is to sell your ticket I had to sell 2 i'd paid for for friends who cancelled an couldn't pay me back. But its your own fault for buying the ticket without knowing who'd be playing really, cos you can still get them on ebay I checvked!

Also your wrong I LOVE EXETREME METAL black metal mainly not such a fan of DM. So that fucks that arguement of yours up ;) An yes you are whining!

edit: wacken hasn't always had exetreme bands i have every poster of line ups since 1990! an they've certainly not always had BIG exetreme bands, this year you do get some good exetreme metal, jus look at the line up RO there's enslaved einherjer and endstille all playing black stage if i remember rightly (dont have it to hand to look at the moment)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Medusa

13 Okt. 2008
No, In fact, you basically ignored what I told you. My main argument wasn't "oh,so you don't like extreme metal, then...". My main argument was: I don't care about your personal taste and I don't care if you are happy or not with the line-up: I'm not, and I do have the right to say it, regardless of your opinion. If you are not agree with what I say, ok. But don't censure others opinion saying we are whining! If the line up it's ok for you... well, its not my business, if you are going to orgasm watching Bon Scott Band, well, have fun :D. If you don't like the line-up and that's makes you happy anyway... I dont care if you are a masochist.
But It's not ok for me, and that's not your business either. Being not agree it's not the same things as whining and being an emo.

But its your own fault for buying the ticket without knowing who'd be playing really, cos you can still get them on ebay I checvked!

Ok, just read the thread:

Originally Posted by baci:

why did you buy the ticket before the billing was announced?

Posted by me:
Guess it: Because of the sold out... Of course. I didn't want to miss the very best of the beeeeeeest.

Oh,and I'm not selling my ticket. You'll have to bear a lot of childish emo whiners like me, I'm afraid. I can send you a photo of mine if you want to, so you can spit on my face if you recognize me. ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet: