Ok, this is officially the worst line-up ever

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Yanos666

W:O:A Metalhead
6 März 2009
Liverpool
If life is soo fair, why do roses have thorns? :(
--´-<-@

LMFAO pure genius mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neilpeart1 View Post
Are you really emo ?
haha, yeah.

I can't type with both hands cause my hairs always fall on my face.
and my razor is always at hand for a fake suicide if my mother asks me to go to dinner when I don't want.

god, I hate parents.

and I'm sooooooooooooooo happy to see BfmV.

LOL also very classy mate I like it :p

Those fringes are a bitch eh ;) have to make sure you dont catch Eths or it may send you over the edge, I know how the melancholy can affect your sort ;)

Resignation....... thats a good start... just be resigned to drink and be merry, and I'l bet you a fiver that you love it anyways even if RW Saxon are old and In Flames bounce about too much!

Jordan

25 März 2009
So what? Nothing can satisfy the queen of this thread anymore! :o
who are you talking about ? Astrum I guess ?

imho, Anthrax is the best announcement since 6.12.2008 when they announced Motorhead. I mean at least a real band ! :D

no confirm BRT, add Immolation and Shining on top of it, and I'm happy. really. almost.

Jordan

25 März 2009
So we have 54 bands so far.
How many in total? 70?
don't know how many in the end, but you can add the Battle bands (like Beneath), and the non-officially-confirmed-but-self-confirmed : Nervecell, Insidous Disease.

so I guess the line-up is almost pretty complete this time... still hope for a dm/bm band with more than one album released ? :rolleyes:

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
who are you talking about ? Astrum I guess ?

imho, Anthrax is the best announcement since 6.12.2008 when they announced Motorhead. I mean at least a real band ! :D

no confirm BRT, add Immolation and Shining on top of it, and I'm happy. really. almost.

I told you man have faith Wacken will not have a bad line up they always pull it off in the end... though its been left later this year! your getting a LOT of metal for your money! and a Viking Village! I'm sure you will still get another couple of dm bands though not sure it will be immolation (though i do really like them myself) I keep holding on for someone like 1349 or belphegor to be announced as they've both played in recent years but both have newer albums out.

baci

24 Aug. 2007
Hamburg
don't know how many in the end, but you can add the Battle bands (like Beneath), and the non-officially-confirmed-but-self-confirmed : Nervecell, Insidous Disease.

so I guess the line-up is almost pretty complete this time... still hope for a dm/bm band with more than one album released ? :rolleyes:

last year it was 70 bands PLUS metal battle...