Ok, this is officially the worst line-up ever

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

grandbernan

29 März 2009
Canada
www.myspace.com
Gojira are just amazing, I'm pretty stoked that I get to see them play this Sunday...normally I wouldn't go to concerts before such a huge festival but Wacken isn't bringing too many great bands around this time!

Yanos666

W:O:A Metalhead
6 März 2009
Liverpool
I have tempered down my judgement a bit. To me, it only misses a big extreme act like those we had in the past years (I already made this list a hundred times ;) )

Well, it's not bad, but it could have been way better for a 20th anniversary, that's true... :(

edit : when I say "I've tempered down my judgement", don't worry : I still think Saxon is a piece of crap, RW a not-so-impressive-headliner-dedicated-to-gerrrman-people, and In flames "jump around" singer a total asshole :)

SHIT! if you calm down it blows my whole DM-fans are emo's arguement outta the water! damn you Jordan ;) ;) ;)

It was Onkel tom that did it wasn't it ;)

Jordan

25 März 2009
No it's "resignation" I guess.

But still, RW are not interesting, Saxon don't even deserve the title of "headliner", and In-Flames-we-jump is crappy as hell.

XX00

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2008
No it's "resignation" I guess.

But still, RW are not interesting, Saxon don't even deserve the title of "headliner", and In-Flames-we-jump is crappy as hell.

troest.gif

Jordan

25 März 2009
Are you really emo ?

haha, yeah.

I can't type with both hands cause my hairs always fall on my face.
and my razor is always at hand for a fake suicide if my mother asks me to go to dinner when I don't want.

god, I hate parents.

and I'm sooooooooooooooo happy to see BfmV.

Neilpeart1

11 Mai 2009
haha, yeah.

I can't type with both hands cause my hairs always fall on my face.
and my razor is always at hand for a fake suicide if my mother asks me to go to dinner when I don't want.

god, I hate parents.

and I'm sooooooooooooooo happy to see BfmV.

Let's hope you're allowed to go then...