Official Annoucement

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Found a puv taht sold white Duvel tonight, I never realized that they were 8.5% these beers, totaly got me drunk afte 10 or so :)

Bur hey, Supercharger, if you go to Stockholm at least I know of one place that serve Duvel, even if they charge almost 7 € for it...

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Supercharger
Seven euros for one Duvel???!!! Man you get here one for 1.50 or something...

If you buy it at "systembolaget" which is the government owned place where you may buy alcohol to take it home, it's about 2 euros. But out at a pub it's fuckin expensive.

Guess some of it has to to with it being imported, and the rest of the high alcohol level.

@Maraska -
Duvel is a beer, and it's good, damn good! Only tried the white label, but I'm loving it :)

Shiny

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Juni 2002
Ireland
Website besuchen
The Mulks aslo have allification with the Vikings !

We shall growl by the fire and drink Meth from our horns
following an allied victory against the :

" MTV brainwashed teeny boppers "

(Also remember most Europeans have Celtic roots)

(Scandinavians are also related to the Celts in that both civilisations worshiped pagan gods)

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Shit, I think I got charged about $6 or so for a Duvel at a place in D.C. The bottle had a black label, I think, not a white one...don't know the difference. I'd love to find it at a beer store so I don't have to pay so much...that one bottle made me fall in love, lol.