Not the cradle of filth pussies!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
just cos you dont like them ...does not mean they should not play
i dont like most of the power metal bands ....but i would never say those bands should not play as i respect all types of metal (well with exception to nu metal)
we all like different types of METAL respect that

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Once upon a time metal came
And once upon timre, metal was divided
WOA is a metal festival

that means Metal as in VBlack metal, death metal, power metal, gothic metal and so on

But not Nu-Metal

Aegir

14 Dez. 2002
UK
Please stop the insanity!

Some people like Cradle of Filth, some people don't - if you're one of the latter, just have a beer and chill. I'm afraid that I like them, and the fact that they're coming to Wacken is probably the best news that I've heard all year!

We're all brothers and sisters united by metal (or something like that) so stop being silly!

putridtorture

14 Dez. 2002
Edinburgh. Scotland
www.putridtorture.com
And I quote...

"Come and fly with us, together as one we belong
This magic of metal unites us, it's making us strong
Like an arrow we strike - STRONGER THAN ALL
heavy metal troops on the rise
Like an arrow of might - STRONGER THAN ALL"

Sadly I'm not all that into cof, but it means all the people who don't like 'em can go off for a beer etc. I reckon you should kick 'em off the bill and replace 'em with Morbid Angel or Hammerfall.

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I'm not even against nu-metal. I like System of a Down and some songs by Disturbed :D:D

Why don't you (anti-COF guys) make a forum meeting in Wacken while COF are playing? Do something constructive.....

JonB666

13 Apr. 2002
Liverpool,England
Website besuchen
Yeah I believe that we should respect all metal. I have no problem with any true metal bands. But then I would not call CoF metal anymore. OK before you give me abuse, metal is about being proud of the music you make and not conforming to what's expected. Bands that churn out endless albums that sound the same to sell to the masses and spend millions on advertising have a name, They're called pop bands. For evidence to support what I am saying and sheer embarrasment for Dani I found this on their site:

''Touched By Jesus, Fingered By God', a slogan from a T-shirt produced by Cradle Of Filth's own merchandise enterprise Vampyrotica. Tasteless? Maybe. Provocative? Certainly. Necessary? Well, that one will always be debatable. Cradle Of Filth are just doing their job. They are the biggest black metal band in the world, and are not only performing it, but also living it to the fullest. From BBC documentaries to features in cult style magazine The Face, worldwide tours and awards, and even female and male adoration alike, Cradle Of Filth, love them or hate them, have a business acumen second to none.

Yeah I have to admit I see lots of "Goths" wearing their t-shirts.

This makes me laugh so much.

Supercharger

26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
Originally posted by putridtorture
And I quote...

"Come and fly with us, together as one we belong
This magic of metal unites us, it's making us strong
Like an arrow we strike - STRONGER THAN ALL
heavy metal troops on the rise
Like an arrow of might - STRONGER THAN ALL"

Sadly I'm not all that into cof, but it means all the people who don't like 'em can go off for a beer etc. I reckon you should kick 'em off the bill and replace 'em with Morbid Angel or Hammerfall.

Hmm my vote goes for Morbid angel :D