Nordlichter-Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

villeman

W:O:A Metalmaster
25 Nov. 2001
Rethem Moor
www.facebook.com
Original geschrieben von Carpathian_Wolf
hey ville! how are you man!

tell me what is the ville open air ??? i saw it written in your sig! some kind of party or something? :D

hey carpa!

the voa is a originally my birthday party, two years agoe we've done it with 2 big party tents on a field, even like a little festival, but without bands,
last year we've done it with one bigge tent a a 2KW musik box, and a much of fun, 20-35 peaople from the forum and the wacken-chat were there

this yeah we'll do it more little in the garden house, on august 1st & 2nd, if you can catch it, do it!

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
last year for my birthday i put on a small gig/type fest which i called the mulkfest.

I had 4 bands play and advertised like hell, it was amazing how many people turned up as well as all of my friends. I was so drunk that night, that i couldnt really talk much and ended getting lost on the way home! :D

FallenOne

W:O:A Metalgod
23 Apr. 2002
BO/FFM/usw.
Original geschrieben von Carpathian_Wolf
although i dont understand most of that text on the site. It looks interesting and if its a birthday party, then why not! :D:D:D
u'll get flens for free ;)

you dont have to understand all of the text, look at the pictures :D