New lesson: How to swear in German!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Well, after Kroppus´ great "How to swear in Norwegian"-thread and now that the time for you all to come to Germany is drawing nearer... a similar thread in German might be quite useful!
Apart from that I hope to have helped Sodomy&Lust by keeping him from opening an 11th thread (gee, that would have been really AWFUL ;))!

Well then, with what should we start?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Metalsulm

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Mai 2002
Südwesten
Website besuchen
well ,if you come to the southwetern parts of Germany, GRASSDACKEL is very useful,because it means almost everything, just as SAUBAZI in Bavaria,which can also be used for almost everyting...

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
some wierd swiss people swear like this

"Scheisse im Trompetenrohr!"

this means shit in the trompet....um..... dunno the english word

or to insult you can say

"ach, fick deine mutter in einer alte, scheiss gefüllte badewanne."

this means: fuck your mother in an old, shit filled bath.

mntlsuiside

29 Jan. 2002
nyc
Website besuchen
oh horb-

i never knew you were such a dirty boy......
can you guys post the german swear word and than the english meaning with it? i would like to make the most out of this beautiful wholesome learning experience,..........

you could say: "bessame mi coolo"

kiss my ass in spanish.

my lil contribution

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Thank you very fucking much, Wackianne!! And thanks also to the rest of the people who are helping me to increase my Deutsch knowledges ;)

By the way, "bessame mi coolo" is a cool sentence, but it has some spelling mistakes: it's "bésame el culo".

Thanks to all!! I'll take note. Tschüss!!