NEED SOME UPDATES HERE!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
The number looks like it'll be growing. A lot of the people who keep turning it down have decided they aren't missing anymore. Hopefully it won't get to the point we need two rooms anytime soon.

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
I said that. "Get a room!" they replied "We're in one!" :rolleyes: so of course somebody took pictures.

Strange strange people. I actually kind of got offended by that. It's kind of rude to do that if you ask me.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
I said that. "Get a room!" they replied "We're in one!" :rolleyes: so of course somebody took pictures.

Strange strange people. I actually kind of got offended by that. It's kind of rude to do that if you ask me.

haha wow :rolleyes:
yea I'd say so too... not exactly something you want to see when you're just trying to have a good time...

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
It was after most people left, but still!

We're going to set limits on that seeing the two who did that are going again. Must wear at least undergarments at all times!

metal_martin

W:O:A Metalhead
16 Nov. 2008
Peterborough, England
Now we have wrestling

Yeah :(

I love Wacken - but I am getting confused. I go to a rock festival for hte f*ckin' music and the beer. Everything else is a non-essential that eats up money that could be used on a. More bands, and b. Cheaper beer.

After losing my Wacken virginity last year I was thinking about making it an annual venture. May go to Hellfest only next year (am doing both this year :D).

I do like the line-up this year - no complaints about that. I just don't want ot pay for wrestling and bloody mock Viking battles!!