NEED SOME UPDATES HERE!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
sounds great :D lucky you got to meet them though.

I've never had a problem meeting bands over here. Most of them I've noticed are quite open and like to talk to people who aren't harassing them. I was surprised they actually came to the party though. I'm throwing another right before I leave for Europe, hopefully it will go as well as this last one did.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
I've never had a problem meeting bands over here. Most of them I've noticed are quite open and like to talk to people who aren't harassing them. I was surprised they actually came to the party though. I'm throwing another right before I leave for Europe, hopefully it will go as well as this last one did.

yea I've noticed that too... they seem pretty excited to meet fans and such. though I personally haven't managed to meet anyone besides Warbringer's vocalist...
sounds cool though, wish you were a bit closer to here :p

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Well, we might come down there sometime seeing the whole lot of us love to travel and lately there's been less tours stopping in MA. We've been throwing them more often lately. There's a pending tour in November that I was told about (Don't know the headliner) that will likely have one.

Of course the hassle is making sure we don't bother others in the hotel.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Well, we might come down there sometime seeing the whole lot of us love to travel and lately there's been less tours stopping in MA. We've been throwing them more often lately. There's a pending tour in November that I was told about (Don't know the headliner) that will likely have one.

Of course the hassle is making sure we don't bother others in the hotel.

yea that could be a problem... a bunch of [probably mostly drunk] metalheads coming in after midnight to party some more after a show... :p
but I guess that's a problem wherever you go.

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
My group varies. Most of the time for parties it's about 7 of us. At shows, however, it tends to be about 20-30.

The hotel has only complained at us once, and that was when a few of the members of Blackguard left the hotel room and were all sitting in the hallway outside the door because the AC wasn't working.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
My group varies. Most of the time for parties it's about 7 of us. At shows, however, it tends to be about 20-30.

The hotel has only complained at us once, and that was when a few of the members of Blackguard left the hotel room and were all sitting in the hallway outside the door because the AC wasn't working.

sounds like a decent amount... too bad for Blackguard though, haha.