Nachrichten über Bands

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

The_Demon

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 März 2017
Thüringen
Enforcer:

We regret to inform you that Tobias Lindqvist has decided to quit the band. We wish him good luck with whatever is next for him in his life.

”It has been a great twelve years and now it's time for me to move on. I just want to take this opportunity to thank the band and the fans for hundreds and hundreds of fantastic shows around the world. It has been a blast! And the best of luck to Enforcer in the future!” -T

We, Enforcer, plan to continue according to plans with all recordings and single releases without letting this slow us down. When it comes to future shows, we will see how that will be working out once shows are possible again.

• Sad
Reaktionen: Klausi

Mörv

8 Mai 2007

Bury Tomorrow und Jason Cameron gehen ab sofort getrennte Wege​

Seit der Gründung anno 2006 war Jason Cameron Teil von Bury Tomorrow und seit jeher für die clean Vocals bei der britischen Band verantwortlich. Nun trennen sich der Sänger und seine Kollegen nach 15 Jahren gemeinsamen Schaffens.

The_Demon

29 März 2017
Thüringen
Das darf doch nicht wahr sein. 😢

After 10 years as the bass player with Tygers Of Pan Tang, I have made the tough decision to leave the band...

It`s a decision that has been by far one of the hardest ones I`ve had to make, but over the past year, I have realised that it is time for me to step down. I have not been happy for a while now and don`t want to hold the guys back in the way they want to go forward.

This is purely a personal reason so I`m not going to go on about musical differences, direction choices, new beginnings or any other issues.

I`m proud of what I have achieved with the band, the records I`ve made, the places I`ve played, the friends I`ve made and the memories that will stay with me forever. Being an integral part of the new rise of the Tygers current popularity was a pleasure.

I would like to wish my bandmates every success for the future and thank the fans that have shown me such amazing gratitude throughout.

Keep rocking and keep supporting your favourite bands...

Love and Peace, Gav

• Sad
Reaktionen: Klausi

The_Demon

29 März 2017
Thüringen
Es das darf nicht wahr sein. 😭

Steel Panther:

The End of an Era

The great pandemic of 2020-2037 has affected all of us. For some though, it has opened doors of opportunity and been a catalyst to seek out one’s true calling in life. This is Lexxi’s story. He started his side business, “Sexy Lexxi’s Prettiest Pets,” to bring in money for Botox during the lockdown. But something miraculous happened. He realized that his love for making pets pretty was greater than his love for being pretty himself. Lexxi discovered a greater love. Possibly, the greatest love of all.

Lexxi has chosen to hang up his mirror and focus on his newfound passion. Making ugly dogs pretty. Anyway, after nearly 40 years of rocking together and taking Steel Panther from the Viper Room to headlining Wembley Arena, it is with heavy hearts - but great heavy metal memories - that we bid Lexxi Foxx farewell. We love you and we wish you a wonderful future putting eyeliner on chihuahuas.

Steel Panther will continue to rock the world. And though we may not ever find a bassist quite as beautiful as Lexxi, it shouldn’t be hard to find one to match his towering intellect.

Good Luck… And goodbye Lexxi Foxx!!

The_Demon

29 März 2017
Thüringen
Whitesnake:

Welcome Dino Jelusick!!!​

“I am absolutely delighted to welcome the extremely gifted DINO JELUSICK to Whitesnake. We’ve had our eyes & ears on him since we played Zagreb together 2 years ago. You’re going to love him!”
– David Coverdale

Dino Jelusick is a singer/multi-instrumentalist from Croatia. He is a member of multi platinum selling band Trans-Siberian Orchestra and was previously part of Dirty Shirley (with George Lynch), Animal Drive and recorded with many others. Dino has been singing, touring and recording since the age of 5. Other than being a frontman, his main instrument are keyboards but he also plays bass, guitar and drums. He finished music academy and did theatre work.

Dino says he has been influenced by Whitesnake & David Coverdale from an early age.

“I am beyond honoured to be part of one of my favourite bands of all time. To get the phone call from David Coverdale is something every singer and musician of my generation can only dream of, it still feels completely surreal. I cannot wait to start hitting the road with Whitesnake and as the great DC said to me himself, to give a piece of my identity to the sound of this iconic band.”
– Dino Jelusick

The_Demon

29 März 2017
Thüringen
Whitesnake:

Welcome Dino Jelusick!!!​

“I am absolutely delighted to welcome the extremely gifted DINO JELUSICK to Whitesnake. We’ve had our eyes & ears on him since we played Zagreb together 2 years ago. You’re going to love him!”
– David Coverdale

Dino Jelusick is a singer/multi-instrumentalist from Croatia. He is a member of multi platinum selling band Trans-Siberian Orchestra and was previously part of Dirty Shirley (with George Lynch), Animal Drive and recorded with many others. Dino has been singing, touring and recording since the age of 5. Other than being a frontman, his main instrument are keyboards but he also plays bass, guitar and drums. He finished music academy and did theatre work.

Dino says he has been influenced by Whitesnake & David Coverdale from an early age.

“I am beyond honoured to be part of one of my favourite bands of all time. To get the phone call from David Coverdale is something every singer and musician of my generation can only dream of, it still feels completely surreal. I cannot wait to start hitting the road with Whitesnake and as the great DC said to me himself, to give a piece of my identity to the sound of this iconic band.”
– Dino Jelusick
Ich weiß noch nicht wie ich das finden soll. 😕

Mörv

8 Mai 2007
Blind Guardian haben einen neuen Bassisten

Happy to announce our new bass player Johan Van Stratum from Eindhoven, The Netherlands🤘 Welcome on board!

Reaktionen: The_Demon