Nachrichten über Bands

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Deuce

W:O:A Metalmaster
8 Aug. 2011
Primal Fear:

Breaking News:
We’re excited to announce our second guitarist. From now on the Italian/Cuban guitar sensation Thalia Bellazecca of „Angus McSix“ will join PRIMAL FEAR as a full member and guitar partner of Magnus Karlsson!
Comments Thalia: “I’m stoked and excited to have the opportunity to play with these giants of the heavy and power metal scene. I feel so honored to share the stage with these amazing musicians and to start a new journey also with this incredible and historical band! Can’t wait to start working with all of you!”
Comments Ralf Scheepers: "After my last show in Italy, I got to know Thalia personally and I realized what a wonderful person she is... Anyone who knows me knows that personal contact and sympathy is very important to me. So I read up on her musical projects and skills and was blown away by her incredible talent! I can't wait to work with her in the studio and of course live soon!“
Welcome Thalia and we’re super happy to have you in the Metal Commando!

457435516_1049479576548845_4764356617669616822_n.jpg

Reaktionen: Skargon89

The_Demon

29 März 2017
Thüringen
Primal Fear:

Breaking News:
We’re excited to announce our second guitarist. From now on the Italian/Cuban guitar sensation Thalia Bellazecca of „Angus McSix“ will join PRIMAL FEAR as a full member and guitar partner of Magnus Karlsson!
Comments Thalia: “I’m stoked and excited to have the opportunity to play with these giants of the heavy and power metal scene. I feel so honored to share the stage with these amazing musicians and to start a new journey also with this incredible and historical band! Can’t wait to start working with all of you!”
Comments Ralf Scheepers: "After my last show in Italy, I got to know Thalia personally and I realized what a wonderful person she is... Anyone who knows me knows that personal contact and sympathy is very important to me. So I read up on her musical projects and skills and was blown away by her incredible talent! I can't wait to work with her in the studio and of course live soon!“

Schlechte Wahl. Bei Angus spielt sie auf der Bühne nicht einen Ton live...

The_Demon

29 März 2017
Thüringen
Primal Fear:

Breaking News:

Ne Frau passt aber auch irgendwie gar nicht in die Band muss man sagen. Bin gespannt was das wird.