My country has gone to shit!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
The latest.

Ultra-conservative talk show host,Rush Limbaugh has chimed in on this.Believe it or not,he's on our side.He said on his show yesterday," that they trying to take away our freedom of speech", &," I'm affraid that it'll get worse".

I'm listening to Stern now & he has 2 penthouse pets in his studio playing a stripping trivia game.

Originally posted by LooseCannon
Ever since the Janet Jackson "Boobgate",this country has been on a witchhunt to find what they think is amoral.

The radio show I listen to ,The Don & Mike Show(syndicated nation wide) was one of the victims.2 days after the country saw ONE of Janet Jackson's boobs on TV,Don(of D&M) said the word "bullshit" on the air.He thought they were in delay(they weren't).They were suspended for 2 weeks without pay & had to read a public apology on the air Tues of last week.The show is syndicated through Inifinty Broadcasting(the same network that syndicates Howard Stern)whis is owned by Viacom(the same company that owns CBS TV that ran the "Boobgate").Infinity then said that they have a ZERO TOLERENCE POLICY.They'll fire anyone on the spot that doesn't follow their "moral rule book".D&M didn't know what they could do or not do because nobody told them what the rules were.Fri. they played music to play it safe till they met the Infinity Lawyers Mon. morning.The new rules for the show is,no more sex(no sex jokes,no Sexperts,etc.) & No Excrement(no more fart jokes,etc).

There was a DJ in FLA firied today for having a "racy show"(he's on the Clear Channel network).

A 12 year old kid in the Mid-west has been suspended for 3 days from school for having the Swinsuit Edition of Sports Illustrated & they're thinking of sending him to a "special" school because of this.

The Gov. & the FCC are thinking of regulating cable & satellite TV(HBO,Showtime,etc.).

This is just the beginning,I'm affraid.I'm going to start a petition & have all my American friends sign it & find some way to sue the FCC for infringing on my freedom of choice & expression.
GOD DAMN DOUBLE MORAL:p:p:D:D:D

And every politician and other people are fucking each other like rabbits, but showing a boob in public, SCARY...... :p:p:D:D:D:D

Free the american boobs:D:D:D:D:D

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
During the congressional meetings with the heads of radio networks yesterday,these "moral crusaders" in a round about way said that they want to control & regulate satellite & cable TV because one congressman said that his 4 year old kid can't tell the difference between regular TV & cable TV.

GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!
There's bigger shit going on in this country(unemployment,the economy,etc) & they're worried about "scarey radio".

FOR FUCK SAKES! STOP THE MADNESS!

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by LooseCannon
During the congressional meetings with the heads of radio networks yesterday,these "moral crusaders" in a round about way said that they want to control & regulate satellite & cable TV because one congressman said that his 4 year old kid can't tell the difference between regular TV & cable TV.

GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!
There's bigger shit going on in this country(unemployment,the economy,etc) & they're worried about "scarey radio".

FOR FUCK SAKES! STOP THE MADNESS!

Stop the madness, kill all christians and puritains ;):D:D:D