My country has gone to shit!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by mugabe
Technically, the cars are foreign territory, and the police have no jurisdiction. A couple of years ago, one diplomat was suspected of drunk driving, but refused to step out of the car, so the police had to arrange for it being towed to the embassy, driver and all.

I'm not really sure as to what ambassadors do, apart from ignoring traffic laws.

You want poetic justice? A few years back a Georgian diplomat was driving drunk through DC when he plowed into a sidewalk and killed a girl. He claimed diplomatic immunity so he couldn't be tried in the US. No problem, the Georgian government agreed to have him tried and jailed in Georgia. Given the choice between a prison there or a prison here, I'm sure he's sorry he played that card now.

DarthFreak

Originally posted by Warthog
You want poetic justice? A few years back a Georgian diplomat was driving drunk through DC when he plowed into a sidewalk and killed a girl. He claimed diplomatic immunity so he couldn't be tried in the US. No problem, the Georgian government agreed to have him tried and jailed in Georgia. Given the choice between a prison there or a prison here, I'm sure he's sorry he played that card now.

first thought....

isnt georgia in the usa... but then really before going to atlanta

i'd get jailed anywhere else :D

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Last week,there were 3 children who were killed here in Baltimore City.1 was decapitated & the other 2 were partialy(sp) decapitated.

The police arrested 2 people for the mudrer(1 is 17,the other is 22).

They're bail hearing is tomorrow.

BAIL???
BAIL!?!

These asswipes should've been beheaded on the spot(let the punishment fit the crime).If I was the arresting policeman,they would never got to jail alive.

I hope they're in general population in jail.You know what the inmates do to child murders in jail.Let's just say,it's not nice things.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD DO THIS TO CHILDREN?????????????

What's more fucked up is that these dickswallowers might be related to the victims families.

For info for those curious,the link is

www.thewbalchannel.com

Click on the story.

Fyodor

2 Juni 2003
Unfortunatelly these things don't happen in the US only. Two days ago a 14 year old girl was killed, and her 13 year old was heavily injured, but could get to the next road where she was seen, so she got to hospital quickly and she is still alive. I don't know if she still is critical. As far as I know they have found some suspects, but are not sure about the motive. Propably is was a sexual crime. The knive was found at the scene. That happened here in Germany. In some cases the death-penalty would be a good thing, but in some cases it wouldn't be hard enough......

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by LooseCannon
Last week,there were 3 children who were killed here in Baltimore City.1 was decapitated & the other 2 were partialy(sp) decapitated.

The police arrested 2 people for the mudrer(1 is 17,the other is 22).

They're bail hearing is tomorrow.

BAIL???
BAIL!?!

These asswipes should've been beheaded on the spot(let the punishment fit the crime).If I was the arresting policeman,they would never got to jail alive.

I hope they're in general population in jail.You know what the inmates do to child murders in jail.Let's just say,it's not nice things.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD DO THIS TO CHILDREN?????????????

What's more fucked up is that these dickswallowers might be related to the victims families.

For info for those curious,the link is

www.thewbalchannel.com

Click on the story.

On-the-spot-beheadings? Move to Saudi-Arabia, it's done that way over there.
And by far the most child abuse cases are committed by close persobs, mostly family and close family friends. Kill em all and then there'll be a better world.

LooseCannon

3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
I just got done watching the Regan Funeral.I'm very indifferent about his politics.He did good things as well as bad things.I actually cried when Nancy Regan said her final good-bye.

The thing that bothered me is some people in Washington D.C. treated it like a big party( Mardi Gras style).There was a guy selling t-shirts in D.C. with Regan's pic on it.

That's not respecting the memory of the man regardless if you hated him or liked him.

Again,I'm slowly becoming an ex-patriot.

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by LooseCannon
I just got done watching the Regan Funeral.I'm very indifferent about his politics.He did good things as well as bad things.I actually cried when Nancy Regan said her final good-bye.

The thing that bothered me is some people in Washington D.C. treated it like a big party( Mardi Gras style).There was a guy selling t-shirts in D.C. with Regan's pic on it.

That's not respecting the memory of the man regardless if you hated him or liked him.

Again,I'm slowly becoming an ex-patriot.

Sorry, I have to ask - can you name three good things that Reagan did? I mean, he even was a shit actor...

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
you know what would solve this problem? Give guns to kids! That way they can protect themselves!

hell..it's the exact philosophy the NRA and all pro-gun people have...

of course we probably don't have any pro-gun people here...so what was the point of this post?

anyway...must admit I enjoyed LooseCannon's cry for a beheading hehehe or that girl (sinfulgoth, is it?) complaining about how a marine got caned for....raping an underaged girl...

and I did love monos level-headed statements and mugabe's exquisite sarcasm...

keep it going! this thread is almost as good as some of the one's on totse...

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Originally posted by monochrom
Sorry, I have to ask - can you name three good things that Reagan did? I mean, he even was a shit actor...
Ehm, he increased the arms race to the point where the people of the Soviet Union were unable to survive the cost of increasing the overkill factor even more, thus ending the cold war. For good or bad. Maybe good. Give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

De mortuis nil nisi bene, right?

However, Hunter S Thompson's epitaph over Nixon comes to mind:

If the right people had been in charge of Nixon's funeral, his casket would have been launched into one of those open-sewage canals that empty into the ocean just south of Los Angeles. He was a swine of a man and a jabbering dupe of a president. Nixon was so crooked that he needed servants to help him screw his pants on every morning. Even his funeral was illegal. He was queer in the deepest way. His body should have been burned in a trash bin.

LXE

17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
They declared Friday a national holiday in honor of Reagans death, which I thought was wierd myself, but I bet it was nice for all the folks who got a free friday for it. I bet there are more than a few postal workers itchin for Bush (either) to bite it for another long weekend.