METALCORE,MATHCORE fur WACKEN!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Stigmurder

25 Dez. 2006
I give a fuck about terms like fashioncore or other categories, I just care about good music. :o
I explained that metalcore is not a fashion-term.thats all.
Stigmurder, it's sad that you can't go to With Full Force. But if you look at the Wacken billings of the past years, you'll get more Metalcore and similar stuff than ever on the WOA. If that's not enough for you, you should perhaps just not go there.
Previous year had better band-list talking not only about metalcore(my opinion).
Almost all already registered bands are power,heavy and black...Where are deathgrind,brutal death,deathcore ?There are only few of them...And show me bands,which are progressive...?
The point is to mix diffrent music... The list is really poor at the moment :(

finlandiavodka

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Sep. 2006
bei Ffm
www.myspace.com
Previous year had better band-list talking not only about metalcore(my opinion).
Almost all already registered bands are power,heavy and black...Where are deathgrind,brutal death,deathcore ?There are only few of them...And show me bands,which are progressive...?
The point is to mix diffrent music... The list is really poor at the moment :(

Then stay at home, and stop weeping

grinsekatze666

<span style="color:black">Moderator</span>
15 Juni 2003
Münster
twitter.com
no.There also is such term as fashioncore.Fashioncore bands are:
As I Lay Dying
Caliban
Killswitch Engage
Atreyu
Bleeding Through
Shadows Fall
These bands are mainstream today,they all mix melodic death with core rifs and some of them add emo( gay ) singing.People like that.
But actually,real metalcore are:
A Life Once Lost
Blind Myself
Burnt By The Sun
Norma Jean
Burst
Bridge To Solace
... etc.

:) How many kinds of CORE have u listened to? Have u heard ARTCORE,AVANTCORE,POST-HARDCORE,TRASHCORE,MATHCORE(MATHMETALCORE),SLUDGECORE?
These genres are progressive today(Unlike metal,besides).

Sure.Thanx. :)

Finally someone asking for core-bands in Wacken with actually having a clue about that kind of music.

Dillinger Escape Plan and Burnt By The Sun would definitely kick some serious ass. :)

Stigmurder

25 Dez. 2006
ähm mom mal...das is doch ein METAL FESTIVAL oder irre ich da?!? und naja ich bin der meinung dann sollte da auch guter metal gesielt werden und nicht son scheiss^^
Typical narrow-minded metalhead...can't even do a step away from your true metal and find out about new bands,many of which are directly connected with metal...bands who mix diffrent "metals" and other genres...bands,who actually ARE Modern Scene of heavy music...METALcore is metal too don't u think?And you haven't said any arguments,why the bands I've written are "scheiss^^"...
п.с. надалі пиши на англійській сцуко.

grinsekatze666

<span style="color:black">Moderator</span>
15 Juni 2003
Münster
twitter.com

Shardar

W:O:A Metalmaster
19 Nov. 2002
Typical narrow-minded metalhead...can't even do a step away from your true metal and find out about new bands,many of which are directly connected with metal...bands who mix diffrent "metals" and other genres...bands,who actually ARE Modern Scene of heavy music...METALcore is metal too don't u think?And you haven't said any arguments,why the bands I've written are "scheiss^^"...
п.с. надалі пиши на англійській сцуко.

If you want Metalcore why don't you go to some Metalcore-Festivals?

Also, stop complaining about all the other bands. Actually Wacken is a Metal Festival and therefore it should not be limited to Metalcore, but should be a mixture of all metal-styles.

Anyhow- in Wacken there is a great request for "classic" Metal-Styles like Death, Black or True Metal and therefore mainly bands from these genres come to Wacken. In Wacken there are not those many people who want Metalcore, but there are a lot of fans who want e.g. True Metal and therefore you will have more True Metal Bands in Wacken- that's just logical.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Stigmurder

25 Dez. 2006
Mag kein progressive da bluten einem ja die Ohren !
In English,plz.
If you want Metalcore why don't you go to some Metalcore-Festivals?
I've already answeared this question.
Also, stop complaining about all the other bands. Actually Wacken is a Metal Festival and therefore it should not be limited to Metalcore, but should be a mixture of all metal-styles.
I agree.But 9/10 of all bands are (as u have said) "classic" metal... In my opinion - thats too much. Thats why i am asking for metalcore,as one of NOT classic genres.Isnt it clear? I dont see any metalcore at Wacken 2007.Wacken 2006 was much better.I am not complaining,just telling MY OPINION.So thats it.Am tired of explaining.

C

Corpsegrinder777

weg mit diesem ekligen metalcore, da hör ich mir lieber dieses goth zeug an als dieses komischen kurzhaarigen affen