Mescal Delivery??

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Rosk
I can do that for sure Lucretia, I'll start researching in this coming weeks.... I'll be on vacations the next 2 weeks, so I'll have plenty of time.

I'll contact some destilleries and of course I'll try a lot of mezcal ;) :D:D:D

OK, fine, that sounds great :)

About the Latino looking promo girls/guys is a good idea, but maybe you might want also some german looking to make the consumers identify with the product

oh, I dunno, I think some "exotic" image is quite good.
When I was doing promotion for that dutch tobacco all the girls were dutch and only me was the German city guide :D Somebody thought that might be a good promotion idea :D

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Lucretia
OK, fine, that sounds great :)

oh, I dunno, I think some "exotic" image is quite good.
When I was doing promotion for that dutch tobacco all the girls were dutch and only me was the German city guide :D Somebody thought that might be a good promotion idea :D

Ok then, I trust you ;) I hope it isn't hard to find some latino looking girls.....

@Shizzo: I don't really think Silke looks latino like...but her spanish is really good, so that can be helpful

Ok then, I trust you ;) I hope it isn't hard to find some latino looking girls.....

@Shizzo: I don't really think Silke looks latino like...but her spanish is really good, so that can be helpful

No, but she didn´t look northers style either - it´s something in between, that´s why I said a little bit latino ;)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
The other day there was a guy that drank himself to death on a very swedish/finnish thing.
When you go by ferry between sweden and finland it's usually not to go to the other country, but to get really drunk on the passage over. This dude had a drinking competition and drank about 50 cl of 50% vodka in just a few minutes. A while later they found him dead...

It's not good to give scandinavians too much to drink I guess...

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Lucretia
oh, I think it won´t be a problem to find latino/spanish/whatever looking students, specially not in a big city as Hamburg :)
hey, we could wait for Sodomy& Lust, I guess he wanted to study in Germany, I´m sure he need a job :D

Why hadn't I read this thread before?? I think my new job is alienating me :D. Well, They'll fire me on the 31st of January, so no big problems for me :)

Yes, Luxpetia, a job in germany would be fucking great!! I don't know if I look as a spaniard, because many people in England believed me to be from Argentina :confused:

Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
Why hadn't I read this thread before?? I think my new job is alienating me :D. Well, They'll fire me on the 31st of January, so no big problems for me :)

Yes, Luxpetia, a job in germany would be fucking great!! I don't know if I look as a spaniard, because many people in England believed me to be from Argentina :confused:

It´s not important, if you look spanish or argentinian... it´s both latino and that´s what we need :)