Mescal Delivery??

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Yeah we need pretty girls and boys for promo...they should at least LOOK kinda mexican...I'm checkin out the links.. I think I'll give you guy in HH a ring...
But the Process Line is near perfect..just need another person somewhere in the south of Germany..or Austria...did I say Austria ..my my I think I've got an Idea....
And yes it is tons of work...

Originally posted by Suwarin
Yeah we need pretty girls and boys for promo...they should at least LOOK kinda mexican...I'm checkin out the links.. I think I'll give you guy in HH a ring...
But the Process Line is near perfect..just need another person somewhere in the south of Germany..or Austria...did I say Austria ..my my I think I've got an Idea....
And yes it is tons of work...

Yes, gimme a call, but not today X-Mas Festival :D:D:D
Tomorrow will be OK, but try a bit later, becau I have to learn to talk again after my last (YES) TeethOP tomorrow morning ;)
What about the east - lets say Berlin?

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
Just trying to open new sales centers....and yes that is what I thought at least they should look a little bit Latino ...or you do the complete Contrary and try to promote with Scandinavian People..;):D:D:D:D:D:D

Originally posted by Suwarin
Just trying to open new sales centers....and yes that is what I thought at least they should look a little bit Latino ...or you do the complete Contrary and try to promote with Scandinavian People..;):D:D:D:D:D:D
I can try to ask Silke, the girl whom I travelled together with.
She looks very little like a latino, but she is studying spanisch and maybe she knows some people ;)
I know two brazilian girls here in Hamburg. But I don´t want to ask em both........ :p:p:p

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
oh, I think it won´t be a problem to find latino/spanish/whatever looking students, specially not in a big city as Hamburg :)
hey, we could wait for Sodomy& Lust, I guess he wanted to study in Germany, I´m sure he need a job :D

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
Originally posted by gnoff
Hey, if you need scandinavians give me a call :D
Oh I'm sure we need Scandinavians....at least they are bound to be Perfect Customers....;):D:D:D:D:D
The most scandinavians I know or met only have two options when drinking is concerned:
-Drink till you drop
or:
-Don't drink at all

So no alternatives in between!

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
actually I don´t think we need testers :D ;)

anyway I wanted to ask Rosk if he can´t ask in some destilleries if we can get some Mezcal samples? We or at lest him have to try the stuff before :D :)

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Lucretia
actually I don´t think we need testers :D ;)

anyway I wanted to ask Rosk if he can´t ask in some destilleries if we can get some Mezcal samples? We or at lest him have to try the stuff before :D :)

I can do that for sure Lucretia, I'll start researching in this coming weeks.... I'll be on vacations the next 2 weeks, so I'll have plenty of time.

I'll contact some destilleries and of course I'll try a lot of mezcal ;) :D:D:D

About the Latino looking promo girls/guys is a good idea, but maybe you might want also some german looking to make the consumers identify with the product

Zuletzt bearbeitet: