Memories of 2008

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
well... it's been a great year on the forum.
sooo now I ask...
what are your most memorable moments of the year?
quotes... conversations... whatever else.
time to reminisce :]

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
I said it before, but I liked this talk

im glad that i have sorta connected with you sip, regarding your godchild and me with my family.. it just goes to show that everyone is a deep individual..

fair enough , we are on a metal forum.. but there is more to this than just liking a type of music.. thats what i think anyway

but know that i have had a great talk with you, and i feel happy that we have shared these few cyber words

WhiskeyFist666

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Jan. 2008
Los Angeles
My most memorable Wacken moment this year was when the Carpathian Wolf introduced me to Mead, then getting shitfaced and falling into a piss ditch with my mouth wide open! Twice! Good Times!!!:D

Keeper

16 Feb. 2008
Los Angeles, CA
I have waaaay more than one memorable moment. Here is a quick rundown of killer moments:

Meeting the coolest Irishmen in the world, becoming fast drinking buddies with them, watching one eat a nickle, watching another serenade a friend of mine, etc.

Meeting some very nice ladies out there ; )

Watching AT THE GATES front row in the rain with thousands of other screaming fans behind me.

MEAD!

The fun at the beer garden.

Watching Mambo Kurt (drunk) in the rain and singing along to the lamest songs in the world

And last, but certainly not least, watching IRON MAIDEN with 79,997 screaming fans, two of the most loyal friends a guy could ask for...and realizing that we finally made it. A years worth of planning and saving being paid off...SCREAM FOR ME, WACKEN!!!! SCREAM FOR ME, WACKEN!!!!!!!!

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
Meeting a lot of new people, both on and of this board

When I noticed that I can do far more then I ever imagined, like driving (well steering at least) a 4 ton weighing truck, cat crawling over a 25m long rope over water and not falling in, going to a festival alone and making a friend (really somebody I still talk to, I mean, and somebody who has come to be important in my life)

Being called: sick, disgusting and disturbing by colleagues

Knowing that there really are people who really are there for me (you guys know who I mean ;))

Though it was not fun or good or anything positive (but it had a great impact), accepting that I had to leave the air force and find a new life.

the moment when I thought: fuck it! who cares if I sleep with a cuddly toy (;))

Finally meeting a friend who I love so deeply, I really love him more than any other friend I ever had, and I never want to loose him.

Deepening my friendship with another friend.

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
I have waaaay more than one memorable moment. Here is a quick rundown of killer moments:

Meeting the coolest Irishmen in the world, becoming fast drinking buddies with them, watching one eat a nickle, watching another serenade a friend of mine, etc.

Meeting some very nice ladies out there ; )

Watching AT THE GATES front row in the rain with thousands of other screaming fans behind me.

MEAD!

The fun at the beer garden.

Watching Mambo Kurt (drunk) in the rain and singing along to the lamest songs in the world

And last, but certainly not least, watching IRON MAIDEN with 79,997 screaming fans, two of the most loyal friends a guy could ask for...and realizing that we finally made it. A years worth of planning and saving being paid off...SCREAM FOR ME, WACKEN!!!! SCREAM FOR ME, WACKEN!!!!!!!!
What about when you coincidentially met me and Ap :D
the moment when I thought: fuck it! who cares if I sleep with a cuddly toy (;))
:)

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Mine?

Wacken,of course.Meeting Quark's wife & son.Getting to hang out with him at his house (love his cats).Meeting AP,Sipy,808Metal,Smoo Lord,LW, & a few others.People smelling my face (I had a DC morning radio show t-shirt on that had the logo "Smell MY Face").Sleeping in the rain in the supermarket parking lot.

Having a interesting b-day.

The loss of 2 legends(George Carlin & Paul Newman).

Finally paying my car off.

Going to Philadelphia to those crazy wrestling shows & cheesesteaks.