• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
im glad that i have sorta connected with you sip, regarding your godchild and me with my family.. it just goes to show that everyone is a deep individual..

fair enough , we are on a metal forum.. but there is more to this than just liking a type of music.. thats what i think anyway

I think that liking the same kind of music is just one very important thing we have in common... and some of the attitudes, personality etc. of the music means that we have that much in common as well.

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
im glad that i have sorta connected with you sip, regarding your godchild and me with my family.. it just goes to show that everyone is a deep individual..

fair enough , we are on a metal forum.. but there is more to this than just liking a type of music.. thats what i think anyway

of course it is! To me the most beautiful thing about metal is to connect like being a family.

Smoo_lord

W:O:A Metalmaster
20 Nov. 2002
Darwin, Australia
www.mongrelized.8m.com
I think that liking the same kind of music is just one very important thing we have in common... and some of the attitudes, personality etc. of the music means that we have that much in common as well.

actually , fuk the music for a minute.. my life is not driven by the music that i listen to..

for heavens sake, i am a violin nerd..

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
just a few minutes of your life might be a lifetime of memories for someone like that.. i say just go with it.. even if it is uncomfortable for a few hours.. it makes other people feel grand

true.
I think part of it is the age difference... all my cousins are under age 13/14, and all my aunts and uncles are in their 30s.
I talked to some of them every now and then... I even found out one of my aunts was born in Germany.
but I think I could have made more of that vacation.

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
just a few minutes of your life might be a lifetime of memories for someone like that.. i say just go with it.. even if it is uncomfortable for a few hours.. it makes other people feel grand

few minutes of you life can actually change anything... I experienced that at least three times now... in a massive and negative sense that is :(

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
I'm not close to my family either. They're all nuts. I mean you know about my relation to my parents. Then the family of my dad is really introvert and the family of my mum is just at another intellectual niveau...

yea, I've had issues with my immediate family myself.
but it's over now, yet somehow I can't connect with them.