• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
yeah. thats hard when it is taken away from you.. in a way, my family was taken away from me, when we all moved out to australia.. it is still something i question today...

95% of all my family still resides in the UK

i grew up without knowing cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents.. and coming back here just emphasises on those points

yea, that's difficult :[

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
exactly. the government shouldn't be able to interfere with that kind of thing. it's just plan screwed up.
yes, they should... so many shit people are having children nowadays...
yeah. thats hard when it is taken away from you.. in a way, my family was taken away from me, when we all moved out to australia.. it is still something i question today...

95% of all my family still resides in the UK

i grew up without knowing cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents.. and coming back here just emphasises on those points
yea, I guess you can really understand me *hugs*

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
all this kind of makes me think, though...
I'm not exactly close to my family.
the entire side of my mom's extended family was together this past week.
I was either working or spamming the entire time.

Smoo_lord

W:O:A Metalmaster
20 Nov. 2002
Darwin, Australia
www.mongrelized.8m.com
im glad that i have sorta connected with you sip, regarding your godchild and me with my family.. it just goes to show that everyone is a deep individual..

fair enough , we are on a metal forum.. but there is more to this than just liking a type of music.. thats what i think anyway

Smoo_lord

W:O:A Metalmaster
20 Nov. 2002
Darwin, Australia
www.mongrelized.8m.com

just a few minutes of your life might be a lifetime of memories for someone like that.. i say just go with it.. even if it is uncomfortable for a few hours.. it makes other people feel grand

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
but it was almost scary when i saw my grandparents.. reminded me so much of my father that i was almost in tears when i saw them

my dad was my hero, and passed away when i was 16
yea, it's kinda sad... I feel for you
maybe less spam, and more skype :p

thats what i think :D
that would have been nice :)
I'm not close to my family either. They're all nuts. I mean you know about my relation to my parents. Then the family of my dad is really introvert and the family of my mum is just at another intellectual niveau...