Meetings 'n stuff

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mntlsuiside

29 Jan. 2002
nyc
Website besuchen
i want everyone to know that i have been kinda holding my tongue a bit with the cursing. for a chick, i have a mouth like a truck driver, so i guess i can let loose now huh? didn't wanna give you guys the wrong impression....... :} then again......

teach me more nasty shit in norwegian or any other language you guys offer, i love every minute of it! i can speak a bit of italian, but of course i'm multi-lingual when it comes to swearing.

kroppus, what sort of metal guy are you? (bands and such....)

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Kroppus

Balrog : If you think the swearing here is bad, then you should hear us LIVE. This is nothing to the normal talk. :)

HAHA Not to mention a couple of Australian girls who have NO problem using the 'C' word which some guys don't even use ....heheheh oops!

Hey, they don't call me "Evil Nat" here for no reason :p ;) The tshirt you see as my avatar is only 1 of my naughty tshirts, except mine is black with white writing! muwahahahah

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Balrog : Rest assured. Drunk norwegians have a tendencie to believe that everyone understands them if they try to speak slowly and clearly. After a while when they then discover that it's not working, the swearing comes forward. We also use swearing as a sign of affection. :))

Brat : I didn't know aussie guys was such puzzies.. :)) Then again. Nasty language? No problem. I don't think there's one swearword that a norwegian won't use. Specially not if they're from my area.

Fact about swearing in Norway. Call a cop an idiot in Oslo (or that area) and you'll get a fine for maybe 500 euro. In my area they might take you in for the night if they're really pissed off. Further north around Tromsø a guy called a cop for a "Hestkuk" (horsedick) and ended up in court 'cause he got a fine. He got out of it with no fine to pay. Reason it's a natural word to use. :))

mntlsuiside : You've gotten one new allready. It's not easy writing it since you don't get the right wording oof it. :)) Still i don't think you should be so careful with what you say.if people don't like it, well it's their problem. Not yours. :))

What kind of guy i am? A totally fucked up crazy metallhead that loves black\death\doom-metal, some of the old metalbands and still plays old punksongs. :)) Once a punkrocker and you'll never grow up. :))) Take a look at my homepages instead. So fav. bands in a short list. : My Dying Bride, Candlemass, carpathian Forest, Ragnarock, Enslaved, Immortal, Venom, Dead Kennedys, One Way System, Iced Earth, nick Cave, Mortican, Old Suicidal Tendencies + metallica + Sepultura, Meshuggah,Behemoth, Burzum, Bloodthorn, Dark Funeral, Blood Red Throne and Darkthrone. Just to mention a few. :)))

http://home.online.no/~toloren/
A bit outdated, but i'll hopefully get started on it again soon. :))

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Hey Kroppus

You remember how you invited the Australian camp to join yours....well it's now 20 people big! hahahah

Actually, did you have any Australians join your camp last year? A couple of the guys in my group are friends with a "Lars" who invited them into his camp last year. Lars is currently in Australia.

He's not a friend of yours, is he?

mntlsuiside

29 Jan. 2002
nyc
Website besuchen
sooooo kroppus-that's what you look like? norwegians are fuckin cute, dude :} by the way, you didn't answer are you married?
thanx for the new word. this board can be like sesame street and kroppus can teach new norwegian swears every day-waddaya say?

awesome bands, and nice page. those m.d.b. pics are incredible. they are one of my faveorite bands. what's your opinion on at the gates, the haunted, destruction, in flames? i'm going to see iced earth/in flames tomorrow night. i saw dark funeral last night, what a show. isn't that guy swedish......? :O}

i like more hardcore than punk: sick of it all, enraged, d.r.i.,hatebreed, and lots of old bands...... and just for the record, whether i understand them or not, i would be glad to speak with all the norwegians, even the drunk ones.....

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Brat : Sorry about that,, But i don't know anyone named LARS that lives in Australia. But we had a Lars in our camp last year. *can't remember all that came and visited either* 20? Well... Seems that the poor vikings are beeing outnumbered then.. There's a bunch that suddenly are going with a bus to Wacken now. Damned idiots. They'll be there friday morning and leave again on night til sunday.

mntlsuiside : I've answered this someplace else, but once again.

YES LADIES, I AM DIVORCED!!!!!
Ladies please stand in an orderly line to the left. Thank you.

Hmm I'll better start a new post with Norwegian swearing then. :)
At the gates is ok, In Flames i can stear my pleasure, The Haunted is ok now and then. My music taste changes after what mood i'm in. With something around 900 cd's i got no problems with that either. :)
*don't know if he should smile or frown now*
CUTE??? *sighs* Whatever....

And it's called MEAD It's a sort of vine made from mainly Honey and some herbs. It's really sweet, so it goes well with salt meat or just by itself. And you usually don't get a hangover from it either. :) *have firsthand eperience in that field*

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Lars is from Norway but he is visiting Australia at the moment-sorry, I probably confused you.

If you had a tall skinny guy with a wild mane of strawberry blonde/red hair down to his arse join your camp and you had a big marquee last year then the Lars you and I are talking about must be the same guy! What a small world hahaha

Maybe the Australians should invite your group to stay with them! LOL And I still intend of bring herring for us to go with your mead ;)

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Brat : Thanks for helping me to confuse myself. :)
I don't think that we're talking about the same Lars. The one i know can't have gone to Australia. At lest not without telling any of us about it. :)
It's so typical, everyone is so eager to go. but when the time get serious abou it they just backs out. Don't know i have to work, and so.. *sighs* We'll still be at least two mad vikings..

"Two vikings are better than no vikings"
Freely translated from an old norwegian tv-serie for kids called "Pompel & Pilt"