Meetings 'n stuff

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lvsitanno

W:O:A Metalhead
22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
After reading the "Viking camp this year" thread, i came up with the idea of getting together this year, since last year was rather weak on strange encounters... and, since the Satyricon home video, it's officially OK to have fun.
Anyway, you norwegian comrades should pay more attention to your flags because on last year's final night i met 3 swedes waving a norwegian flag and joking about it (heh).
By the way, german beer sucks like hell (no taste, no REAL alcoholic content... you should try ours!).
I'll give you guys and ladys a link to see what happens when assholes show their faces (you might have heard about the disgraced tent hah...).
Cheerz & beerz

P.S.The URL to my site is working but it's old, as Sword Prod. is no longer united to "me".

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
The viking camp idea came after last year. i know what you mean. After going to festivals in Denmark where you leave your tent on the first day and wait untill everyone leaves to see if you can find your tent again. :) Danish people are really friendly in that way.
Themain idea was to make a camp where norwegians and others could drop by and just have a beer or move in. It's just another way to get to meet new people. :)

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Lvsitanno:
I think that speaks for itself when you admit to singing HAMMERFALL (??????) after drinking beer. I'd rather wonder what beer you've been drinking. Belgian beer is the only one i tend to stear clear of and that's because you can't trust belgians when it comes to making beer. They're making beer of anything they find. *is still waiting for "POT-POT Beer" :)

DJWill :
American beer?? Isn't that a contradiction in itself? But i agree with you. Keep the water out of the camps. :)
Nothing is as furious as a Norwegian who gets his first beer to discover it's some american water.
Ok,unless he's still drunk fromlast night. :)

Lvsitanno

22 März 2002
Portugal
I sang Hammerfall after the 24 beers and the Jagermeister and because of that i missed a band (i think Opeth...)

MEDRONHO! Sure i've tasted... maybe i can arrange to take some home-made "medronho" to Wacken so that everyone gets knocked out ehe!

Hmmm seems like everyone here knows how to speak/write Portuguese. Cool!

Why don't we do a Cultural Alcoholic Exchange?

Total Alcoholocaust

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
LOL
Alcoholocaust! *rememberthewordinmybrain*
Of course I was talking about home-made Medronho, not that industrial stuff. Yeah, it would be cool if you could bring some of this great stuff to Wacken, hehe :D
Do you prefer any German drink we should bring to Wacken for you?

Lvsitanno

22 März 2002
Portugal
Ok, i will take some bottles (depending on the budget + drandmother availability).
Hmm Germna drinks... i dunno, take whatever pleases you the most. After the warmup i can go with anything except for some blends of whisky maybe...

Maybe we all should work out a spot so that whoever arrives first can in some way arrange space for those who arrive later. Still 3 months for arrangements eheh!