Meetings 'n stuff

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lvsitanno

W:O:A Metalhead
22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
I once found out that diesel can't be drank inlarge quantities... when a couple of my frends wanted to see if the Aussie Diesel Drink Myth as true ahha!

can someone check if this is right? -> Sug meg kuk höra (this is not destined to anyone)

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
me not, too.
I don´t want to disappoint you, Brat, but there are no 1 litre beer steins at Wacken - thats only a bavarian tradition ;) And never, never call north German people bavarians! :D

@Lvsitanno
lets talk about meeting arrangements later when we are able to download a map of the festival area! And I´m not even sure if I want to drink Medronho at Wacken - I´m sure I´ll get knocked from that stuff... could be difficult to see bands then! ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Lvsitanno : You got it partly right. Wich leads me to belive that you DO know what it's supposed to mean.

Still me beeing the nice man iam, blah,blahbetc....

Suck my dick, whore. would be in Norwegian.
SUG KUKEN MIN DI HORE

(notice the norwegian spelling with no grammar etc.. That's typical ME, and no one else.)

Pass dæ før måssåbjønnan kjem å ti dæ attifra å du bli sår i ræva.

Lvsitanno

22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
eheh thanx for the correction! yes i Do know what it means ;)
That's something we usually say when we notice that someone is from a foreign country (imagine the saying under a evil-blackmetal pose hahaha!)

in portuguese it goes out this way: "faz-me um broche, puta"
Thanx

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
No problem. :)

*Spreading the evil influence of norwegian language*

Could i be more evil?
A language spoken by 4 million people?
LOL

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by xpet
me not, too.
I don´t want to disappoint you, Brat, but there are no 1 litre beer steins at Wacken - thats only a bavarian tradition ;) And never, never call north German people bavarians! :D

LOL I know that much, being that my father lived in Passau ;)
I was going by what one of my friends said about last year's Wacken. Maybe he was so drunk from the night before that his beer looked like it was 1 litre or he likes to over exaggerate-which probably more the case.

*note to self, don't believe everything I hear*:rolleyes:

mntlsuiside

29 Jan. 2002
nyc
Website besuchen
i have something to add to the language thing. i had made some friends with a couple of people from Norway last year who came to the states for the milwalkee metal fest. a couple of times i would say things (forgetting they are not from here) and i would get strange looks from them. one of the girls explained to me that sometimes things don't sound like a joke in english. so i kinda got paranoid that they would think i was some kinda rude american. i stepped aound my words all night after that. i hope i don't have thaat problem @ woa. i'mn very friendly and my first time in europe i'd like to make friends, not enemies :}

i was wondering, kroppus, since you seem to be THE MAN here, maybe we can meet so you can teach my boyfriend to say that lovely Norwegian phrase........

some of us chicks like that nasty talk....... :}

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Lvsitanno
i saw someone drinking diesel in an old Aussie movie...ehe like Crocodile Dundee or sth

Let's do the Tankard way and ask each others if we want some beer and whisky

Um, nope! Sorry. I really have no idea where that came from.

I know most of the Australia boys drink either beer or bourban or both!

Me, I prefer vodka, but I'm looking forward to drinking German apple wine and cider...mmmmm :p

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
mntlsuiside : There shouldn't be a problem with finding someone to teach you norwegian. You'll probably hear it all around. We norwegians tend to show up at the strangest camps\places. Wherever there's beer, alcohol, good music and more beer. We usually find the place. But of course i'll teach you some norwegian. *smiles after beeing called THE MAN* I've some experience teaching Norwegian to americans earlier, that is my exwife and her familly... :)

Irish Doomer : Of course you can have a Celtic camp. We're just making a viking camp so that we can make a gathering point for folks. The reason we're calling it a viking camp is 'cause we're going to follow the words from "Haavamaal" and of course that we who's planning it is from Norway. :)

Balrog : If you think the swearing here is bad, then you should hear us LIVE. This is nothing to the normal talk. :)