Me and my friend are now selling our ticket for this year, we are disgusted.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
One less idiot? Trust me, Wacken is full of them. This one guy licked my girls boot after she had stepped in piss. The the sharpest knife in the kitchen. I did however meet a lot of charismatic and bright individuals. But I met far more mentally conflicted people.

That's sick and fucked up! And I to ran into some major assholes at WOA 2008, unlike 2003 which was far better crowd wise.

WhiskeyFist666

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Jan. 2008
Los Angeles
That's sick and fucked up! And I to ran into some major assholes at WOA 2008, unlike 2003 which was far better crowd wise.

Yeah, but you can't blame it on the crowd completely. The organization has a lot to do with it. Besides that, the elements didn't help put smile on faces either. The rain, the heat, the humidity. Can't blame someone for feeling a bit cranky. Where there is beer, there will be assholes. Some people are happy drunks, others not so much.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
Yeah, but you can't blame it on the crowd completely. The organization has a lot to do with it. Besides that, the elements didn't help put smile on faces either. The rain, the heat, the humidity. Can't blame someone for feeling a bit cranky. Where there is beer, there will be assholes. Some people are happy drunks, others not so much.

agreed! beer does bring out the bad side of some people, and the mud and rain did suck.