Me and my friend are now selling our ticket for this year, we are disgusted.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England
I'm good thanks, and for me so far Amon Amarth, Trystania and Nevermore, would make it worth it. I'm sure that some epic bands are still to be added.
Oh yeah there are bands that do overshadow Bullet, i hope they will be the only awful band on this list, Time slots and money are precious things and we dont want bad bands wasting that

Amon Amarth, Nevermore, Hammerfall, Korpiklaani and Gwar im really looking forward too!

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
they are trust me ;)

i meet at wacken the most friendly people ever i was very surprised back in 07
the athmosphere is amost perfect

wacken isnt only about the bands, its the hole think, i am really addicted to it :D

Me too, after my 1st time in 03, I want to attend every year, but travel to Germany from Hawaii is hella expensive. It's so cool to be in a Metal community like that, and in any large crowd, a few ass holes are to be expected. And I'm sure it's much better than Ozzfest or some horrible reggae festival here.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
Oh yeah there are bands that do overshadow Bullet, i hope they will be the only awful band on this list, Time slots and money are precious things and we dont want bad bands wasting that

Amon Amarth, Nevermore, Hammerfall, Korpiklaani and Gwar im really looking forward too!

understood, though if I had to travel to WOA from the UK, I would be able to afford it far more often, and I'd be there every chance I got.

VENO

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Nov. 2008
Portugal
Yep, and as you said, you work in a bar, so alcohol can bring out the worst in people as you well know.

I havent got much trouble (didnt have fights or any stupid shit yet), but yeah, some lame moments happen from time to time... but in the freetime when I go out I've seen the lamest things said to a girl, you see, these guys create a whole new low level of romance here... so laughable.