Me and my friend are now selling our ticket for this year, we are disgusted.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mental_mercury

W:O:A Metalmaster
18 Juni 2007
Marburg, Hessen
I live in Los Angeles and I never met an asshole in my life. As a matter of fact we're probably the friendliest city in the world.

I was about to flame you in blazing capital letters until I read the next post :O

I was being sarcastic dude. I've been shot at so many times it's starting become funny. They make excellent drunk stories though. It's not so fun when it's happening though.

Hate LA so much...if it weren't for concerts and an airport I'd never go there.

Canuck

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
Bit melodramatic, no? I'm going to Wacken from Los Angeles and as much as I despise BFMV, it's not going to ruin the festival for me. Jesus, it's just one band. It's not like they're headlining. Wait, they're not headlining are they...?
Still another, what, fifty+ bands to be announced? Lighten up.

Its not just one band. Out of the, what?, 20 bands currently announced there are already 3 metalcore bands and 2 groove metal bands and the majority of what else has been announced is not exactly overly exciting. There is only 1 black metal band, no real death metal or thrash metal bands.

Now, I don't entirely agree with the OP on selling the tickets just yet. There are many bands to be announced, but I do agree that the lineup so far does not bode well, unless the lineup starts improving a heck of a lot from here on out. But it looks like the organizers are pussying out and selling out. Will be less hasty in buying tickets next year, and contrary to what cyber999 said, all this probably means there will be more idiots there.

WhiskeyFist666

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Jan. 2008
Los Angeles
I doubt they have good beer there.
And I don't like France either, besides, it is/used to be the same weekend as Graspop, and then I prefer GMM.

Is it the country you dont like, or the people? The country itself is just an inanimate object. I went to Germany and came across several assholes. Many many assholes. I met more German assholes than German nice guys. But the few nice guys I did meet made think twice before judging the entire country based on a few assholes. I prefer to remember the cool people I met. Though I wish I could run into those assholes here in Los Angeles. I'll tie them up, throw them in the trunk of my car and take them for a ride. Make them my best friends. ;)