Me and my friend are now selling our ticket for this year, we are disgusted.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
Yes and ofcourse germany :D

Well maybe it can be put into reality :D

Most countries in europe are pretty fucking metal! :D

What about England? Not as Metal as it once was though? in the early 80s with the NWOBHM it was THE Metal capitol, and of course we can't forget England's gifts to the world in creating the foundation of what Metal is with Priest, Zeppelin, Sabbath and Deep Purple.

cyber999

20 Apr. 2007
The Azores - Portugal
What about England? Not as Metal as it once was though? in the early 80s with the NWOBHM it was THE Metal capitol, and of course we can't forget England's gifts to the world in creating the foundation of what Metal is with Priest, Zeppelin, Sabbath and Deep Purple.

well they had monsters of rock..

now they have many more fest but to "young" yet

here some new british fests:

hammerfest
bloodstock
hard rock hell
metal festival

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England
ok cya tomorrow good night ;)
Yeah cya tomorrow, good night :cool:

aha cool yeah! sleep well \m/
You too man :)

England still has a decent metal community ill give it that, but really what recent bands have come out of england recently that are amazing?
I cant think of any myself, if you can please tell me :D
You also forgot Maiden in that list ;)

808Metal

30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
Yeah cya tomorrow, good night :cool:

You too man :)

England still has a decent metal community ill give it that, but really what recent bands have come out of england recently that are amazing?
I cant think of any myself, if you can please tell me :D
You also forgot Maiden in that list ;)

true, but I was refering to earlier bands, bands from the 70s, of course there's Maiden, Saxon, Venom, Raven, Tank, Holocaust, Tygers of Pan Tang, Diamond Head, Onslaught... from the 80s And of course Benediction, Napalm Death... the list goes on and on