Me and my friend are now selling our ticket for this year, we are disgusted.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

l.MetalHead.l

25 Aug. 2006
We have 2 tickets for wacken, which we bought in hope of the 20th!!!! aniversery being a fucking epic metal show. Last year i went, I had the best time of my life, and even went to the extent of recommending it to my friends. I am from Canada, this is a long ass fucking way to go for a show of any kind. So me and my buddy bought tickets thinking this would be the best wacken yet. To our huge dissapointment, this is not at all the case. Your organizers or who ever booked walls of dick, and bullet for my dick (yes, im fucking origional) should have there shins amputated for being a fucking cock bag. :) Anyways, enough of this immiture slander, point being is that your once epic festival, has kicked all of its fans directly in the balls and has totaly sold out., therefore me and my friend are going to hellfest instead and selling our tickets. The day they announce manowar, you announce bullet for my valentine. Anyways, thanks dick heads (wacken organizers, not fourm members), i hope you have a horrible day. Fuck you, and thanks for the worst news of the year

-See you in hell!

VENO

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Nov. 2008
Portugal
So far Hellfest isnt any better than Wacken, they both have shitty confirmations, shame I already made reservations for my tickets. Good luck!:cool:

blackmocco

20 Aug. 2008
Bit melodramatic, no? I'm going to Wacken from Los Angeles and as much as I despise BFMV, it's not going to ruin the festival for me. Jesus, it's just one band. It's not like they're headlining. Wait, they're not headlining are they...?
Still another, what, fifty+ bands to be announced? Lighten up.

cyber999

W:O:A Metalmaster
20 Apr. 2007
The Azores - Portugal
We have 2 tickets for wacken, which we bought in hope of the 20th!!!! aniversery being a fucking epic metal show. Last year i went, I had the best time of my life, and even went to the extent of recommending it to my friends. I am from Canada, this is a long ass fucking way to go for a show of any kind. So me and my buddy bought tickets thinking this would be the best wacken yet. To our huge dissapointment, this is not at all the case. Your organizers or who ever booked walls of dick, and bullet for my dick (yes, im fucking origional) should have there shins amputated for being a fucking cock bag. :) Anyways, enough of this immiture slander, point being is that your once epic festival, has kicked all of its fans directly in the balls and has totaly sold out., therefore me and my friend are going to hellfest instead and selling our tickets. The day they announce manowar, you announce bullet for my valentine. Anyways, thanks dick heads (wacken organizers, not fourm members), i hope you have a horrible day. Fuck you, and thanks for the worst news of the year

-See you in hell!

what i fucking idiot! great to hear youre nott coming, less idiots at wacken
:D

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
Bit melodramatic, no? I'm going to Wacken from Los Angeles and as much as I despise BFMV, it's not going to ruin the festival for me. Jesus, it's just one band. It's not like they're headlining. Wait, they're not headlining are they...?

It's not necessarily about that one band playing, it's about all the shithead fans coming for them, that no one wants there and about the gesture of announcing a band like that, that says: we want money, not metal

WhiskeyFist666

31 Jan. 2008
Los Angeles

You're from Los Angeles huh? Kickass!! So am I. I went to Wacken last year and had a memorable time. Not worth the trouble twice though, at least for me. Instead of spending my money on a foreign economy, I'm helping out our own economy by checking out the Maryland Death Fest that already has a much better line up than that of Wacken or Headbangers Open Air. I think it will be money better spent. Not that I have anything against Wacken besides the crappy food and limited access to clean toilets and dirty looks that the locals gave me.

VENO

12 Nov. 2008
Portugal
It's not necessarily about that one band playing, it's about all the shithead fans coming for them, that no one wants there and about the gesture of announcing a band like that, that says: we want money, not metal

agreed... most of the "new wave of mtv metal fans" are as stupid as a pea.

WhiskeyFist666

31 Jan. 2008
Los Angeles
what i fucking idiot! great to hear youre nott coming, less idiots at wacken
:D

One less idiot? Trust me, Wacken is full of them. This one guy licked my girls boot after she had stepped in piss. The the sharpest knife in the kitchen. I did however meet a lot of charismatic and bright individuals. But I met far more mentally conflicted people.

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England
Well im going to have great fun bottling bullet :)
Sure it may be idiotic but hopefully they will get it in their thick skulls we dont want them ;)

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
Well I wont be at Wacken this coming year, not because of BFMV, but because of financial limitations. I'd still be thrilled to attend as I'm sure more great bands will be added to the billing and 7 or 8 bands I like are already confirmed. 2008 had some shit bands on the billing as well (Avenged Sevenfold...) I just went to another stage, the beer stands, metal market while those bands played. I do agree with Sipy 100% that bands like BFMV bring a bad group of emo fans who act like idiots to Wacken. That was clearly a BIG difference between 2003 and 2008 for me. I