Last film you saw at the movies?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

catlash

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
The Departed at a place called TheMovie Grill. This place had small tables where you ordered actual food to go with your movie. I ordered coconut shrimp and sweet potato fries which were actually pretty good.
The movie was very twisted-a rat spying on a rat spying on a rat. Was a bit bloodier than I like my movies but nicely full of suspense. Reminded me a bit of Trainspotting, if you moved it from London to boston and removed the humour and had Jack Nicholson as the big star.Shows the real seedy side of the Irish mob.

catlash

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
I rented Just Friends. A funny movie about the dreaded Friend Zone and a male look at it. The movie has great little making of spots where the guys in the crew talk about thir own little Friend Zone moments and where they threw them into the movie.