Last film you saw at the movies?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

catlash

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
The 6th Sence.

Can you imagine how long ago it was since I saw a cinema from the inside! :D

(before you ask, it's too tiresome for me to watch a movie)

Don't worry. I hardly ever see movies at the cinema anymore. I'm not too into packing a lunch and spending half a day in the theatre :p I'd rather do as I do and rent from Netflix. I control the viewing time, breaks, etc.

catlash

21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
The World's Fastest Indian. It is based on the true story of Burt Monro-a 67 year old New Zealander that raced in the Bonneville Salt Flats race and in 1967 broke the landspeed record on a highly modified (i.e. half the parts home made) Indian Scout 1000cc motorcycle. He was clocked at going over 180 miles per hour. His record for that sized engine and bike still stand nearly 40 years later. the movie showed that his mods were very basic and a bit 'out there', like using a cork for a gas tank stopper, a door hinge as a cover for the top of the tank, using regular tires that he himself shaved the tread off of to make faster (as opposed to expensive treadless racing tires) and so forth.

I also watched BeerFest and Ice Age:The Meltdown but that former one took the cake for me. Plus Sir Anthony Hopkins played Burt so it was good acting to boot.

catlash

21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
Возвращение-a great movie. Kind of a brooding drama but very nicely done. About the absent father of two boys that suddenly comes back at just the time he is needed back and the experiences that follow. Subtitled for those (like me) that are not completely fluent on their Russian.

Klozombi

12 Jan. 2007
Why go to cinema when you have Amango?

The last movie I saw was Sin City and it's one of my faves now! Watch it!!!

catlash

21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
The Man Who Sued God-an Australian flick about a guy who loses his fishing boat in a stormso, unable to get any money ouot of his insurance company to enable him to continue his livelihood he sues God as the storm is 'an act of God'. Really pretty funny.

catlash

21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
Thunderstruck-another Aussie flick. VERY good! This is about a former band-all AC/DC fans- that back in their band days made a pact that the first to die the rest would bury next to Bon Scott's grave and their adventures in upholding the pact. Very funny and very nicely written and IMHO not as sophmoric or predictable as Detroit Rock City.

LooseCannon

3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
I watched "Banditas" on DVD over the weekend.It has Salma Hayek & Penelope Cruz.It's pretty good.I found it funny & entertaining.I also bought "Lucky # Sleven" I'll watch that Sat. night.

I'm going to the theaters this Sat. afternoon to see "Ghost Rider".